September 3, 201115 yr Author comment_551092 how its really done :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9stS_O2jINg&feature=related Yeah whatever. yeah anyone can do that with a welded diff lets see what you can do in a single spinner Edited September 4, 201115 yr by ewt Report
September 3, 201115 yr comment_551116 how its really done :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9stS_O2jINg&feature=related Haha that was great to watch. Report
September 10, 201115 yr Author comment_552640 Progress!.....kinda. :dance: This was just a dummy fit of how the sun-visor will sit and how would look. I have since taken it off because i want to rub it back and respray it the same colour the car will be before i officially put it back on. :) Woz. Edited September 10, 201115 yr by ewt Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_552647 Visor looks great Woz, a Smurf with a fringe! Will look great once painted :y: Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_552656 Smurfs have white hats, therefore white visor? Lol I dunno. Report
September 10, 201115 yr Author comment_552658 Visor looks great Woz, a Smurf with a fringe! Will look great once painted :y: Smurfs have white hats, therefore white visor? Lol I dunno. Cheers fellas. As i said in the last post it will be painted whatever colour the car will be. If i do end up respraying the car the colour it is now I may think about painting the visor white. :) Woz. Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_552697 Smurfs have white hats, therefore white visor? Lol I dunno. Good point, I should know as I have a colection of 50+ Smurfs. :blush: However what if the roof was painted white along with the a and c pillars, (similiar to the Holdens of the 60's). Good way to pay Homage to the lion while driving something from the rising sun. :) Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_552763 Yeah whatever. yeah anyone can do that with a welded diff lets see what you can do in a single spinner For the record, the blue ke70 isn't welded, and its also an auto. :cool: Cars coming along! Edited September 10, 201115 yr by bAKER Report
October 23, 201114 yr Author comment_562119 Not much has happened. Just toying with a colour and scheme at the moment. Woz. :cool: Report
December 5, 201114 yr Author comment_569825 http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/56545-fs-1976-corolla-ke36-panelvan/ Woz. Report
December 10, 201114 yr Author comment_570732 Now back up to standard height, and the Front Bumper is now on. Looking at $1000 or Best Offer. http://www.rollaclub.com/board/topic/56545-fs-1976-corolla-ke36-panelvan/ Woz. Edited December 10, 201114 yr by ewt Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now