Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Lazy Smurf (Sold).

Featured Replies

  • Author

Nice Panno you got yourself Woz, Not sure which i like more Josh's or yours.

the half painted? headlights definitely make it a lazy Smurf. Do the air horns work?

 

 

and a technical question Is the Chassis paint just a paint or is it a body deadener?

Thanks mate. We all know that the smurf's eyes will see the road before ollie will.

 

The headlight covers are steel covers. We just used some tyreshine to polish em up a bit. :D

 

The air horns do work, but I'm not sure whether to leave them on for RWC or not.

 

The chassis paint is a rust body deadener paint. :yes:

 

can't wait to see pics of this and josh's crusin' and brusin' :fuzz:

Thanks Mason. As I said, We all know that the Smurf will see the road before Ollie will. :)

 

Woz. :cool:

  • Replies 72
  • Views 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Van's get the bitches. congrats on the pic up man,   haha but peep mirriors make it impossible to see the left hand blind spot :)   lol I learnt the hard way

  • For the record, the blue ke70 isn't welded, and its also an auto. :cool:   Cars coming along!

Posted Images

I didn't buy anything Woz ;) We service all your car's and vans, I was the young bloke that came in with blue overalls lol.

**EDIT**

 

P.S.

I'm loving the lazy smurf look, good work.

Edited by 78_7kRolla

Good job with the repairs Woz...Having the pre-painted panels ready sure makes things a lot easier.

Great to see the Panelvans making a huge comeback

 

Got offered a 36 for insane cheap but I'm insane broke as the Coon LPG system shat itself.

:sob:

Gotta love late-model cars...economical, until something breaks :bash: then goodbye to all your spare folding >|

  • Author

I didn't buy anything Woz ;) We service all your car's and vans, I was the young bloke that came in with blue overalls lol.

**EDIT**

 

P.S.

I'm loving the lazy smurf look, good work.

Thanks Matt. :y:

 

Good job with the repairs Woz...Having the pre-painted panels ready sure makes things a lot easier.

Great to see the Panelvans making a huge comeback

Thanks Doug. :y:

 

Coon is 2003. Low k's. POS. I should get a KE family car....

BA's are chunkas. :D

 

Get ya family a KE55 Sedan. They never die, until you wrap it around a pole. :)

 

Woz. :cool:

Edited by ewt

ke55 as a family car?? are you kidding? theres no room in the dam thing! sometimes i wonder why i have rear seats!

 

i couldnt fit 2 15" stockies in the boot!

ke55 as a family car?? are you kidding? theres no room in the dam thing! sometimes i wonder why i have rear seats!

 

i couldnt fit 2 15" stockies in the boot!

Evan is 100% right there is NO room in a ke55, I'm tempted to remove the drivers seat and use the backseat.

the rear seats are perfect to put the service manual on thats about it!

  • Author

ke55 as a family car?? are you kidding? theres no room in the dam thing! sometimes i wonder why i have rear seats!

 

i couldnt fit 2 15" stockies in the boot!

the rear seats are perfect to put the service manual on thats about it!

:lolcry:

 

Evan is 100% right there is NO room in a ke55, I'm tempted to remove the drivers seat and use the backseat.

Your's is a Hardtop Coupe tho. They're smaller than the Sedans. :yes:

I didn't buy anything Woz ;) We service all your car's and vans, I was the young bloke that came in with blue overalls lol.

**EDIT**

 

P.S.

I'm loving the lazy smurf look, good work.

Matty you look similiar to a smurf in your blue overalls :wink: Great progress on the van Woz, keep it up. :yes:

Edited by "The Mint KE70"

Lmao Ben good call, but only at the start of the week when they are spotless ;)

  • Author

Thanks Ben. :y:

 

Did some more things on the Smurf today. I painted the front-half of the underneath like I did with Josh's Pano.

 

I also managed to get the stereo system workin, sort of, but it only works on CD. So I need to get an aerial for it now. :)

 

Josh decided to get a pic of me thinking of ideas for the smurf.

 

post-8003-019924300 1295675902_thumb.jpg

 

Woz. :cool:

Where did you get the chrome covers over the top half of the headlights? i've been looking for some for a while :hmm:

 

Cheers

 

- Jono

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.