Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Lazy Smurf (Sold).

Featured Replies

oooohhhh looks pretty tidy. easy fixes, good pick up! How many more cars do you blokes need haha.

Definitely stealign the cup holder idea, wow.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 31.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Van's get the bitches. congrats on the pic up man,   haha but peep mirriors make it impossible to see the left hand blind spot :)   lol I learnt the hard way

  • For the record, the blue ke70 isn't welded, and its also an auto. :cool:   Cars coming along!

Posted Images

  • Author

Thanks Angelo. We're gonna get stuck into it and inspect the damage in the garage tonight.

 

We only need to get my other Son a Rolla (possibly Ke30 or Ae92), and then we'll have a full house. :D

 

The cup-holder's grouse. Used it for my Can of Coke on the way home last night. :)

 

Woz :cool:

Edited by ewt

  • Author

Our's came with it.

 

We're already stuck into it, and gonna try and have the damage fixed by tonight!

 

well its just on 9pm and so far all ive done is straightened the rad support

and welded up the rust now I'm about to paint the repairs

stay tuned I'm gonna try and get it back together tonite

 

Woz. :cool:

Edited by ewt

Ahh the ex BKS/Colonel panno! Congrats Woz :)

 

I came into your work the other day but could spot out of the crowd, or maybe you just weren't in the office at the time.

  • Author

Ahh the ex BKS/Colonel panno! Congrats Woz :)

 

I came into your work the other day but could spot out of the crowd, or maybe you just weren't in the office at the time.

Bingo! You guessed it! :dance:

 

What did you buy? I may have served you. I sit dead smack centre at the front counter.

Next time If you want to be served by me, ask for Woz next time you pop in. :)

 

Anyways, Fixed the Front End Damage tonight. Welded up the Rust and Dolly-Hammered the Rad Support back to place, then gave it a lick of the Good Ol' Chassis Black we used for Josh's Pano, and put on the new panels. :dance:

 

PICS: PS - Notice my dope headlight covers. :P

 

post-8003-038940600 1295524395_thumb.jpg

post-8003-019971800 1295524415_thumb.jpg

post-8003-017788200 1295524430_thumb.jpg

post-8003-032983000 1295524444_thumb.jpg

 

Woz. :cool:

Edited by ewt

Looking sweet as already guys!

  • Author

Looking sweet as already guys!

 

It is indeed, but doesn't look as neat as Josh's, however I know where he is hiding his paint :)

But I'm lookin like a black fella without a home. lol.

There was alot of work in that front end and a bloody lot of dirt.

 

I am now looking for a decent condition KE30-55 all-chrome front bumper bar.

 

cheers

woz

Edited by ewt

  • Author

I saw that (now yesterday), but it's Pickup Only and he's in Sydney. :(

 

Oh yeah, and I've named this KE36 "The Lazy Smurf", simply because it's Smurf coloured, it's as small as a Smurf, it drives like a Smurf, and there's a Smurf Sticker on one of the back windows. :P

 

Woz.

Edited by ewt

  • Author

Thanks Undertaker. I'm getting stuck right into this so I can get it back on the road. The next few nights are already Occupied to work on this. :yes:

 

Woz.

Nice Panno you got yourself Woz, Not sure which i like more Josh's or yours.

the half painted? headlights definitely make it a lazy Smurf. Do the air horns work?

 

 

and a technical question Is the Chassis paint just a paint or is it a body deadener?

can't wait to see pics of this and josh's crusin' and brusin' :fuzz:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.