February 13, 201115 yr Author comment_502719 Oooo that reminds me to DL GIMP now I'm back up to speed. I did. Didn't take long but I can't figure it out Report
February 13, 201115 yr comment_502724 Yeah its a bit more involved than Paint but I'll force myself to use it till I learn. The cut tool is awesome for lowering cars. Report
February 15, 201115 yr Author comment_503184 same, its uber hard to use. gave up after 10mins Ha ha if at first you don't succeed, don't bother trying again Report
February 15, 201115 yr comment_503189 bah! c'mon folks. you must first learn these things if you want to become good at it! find some tutorials on it, start basic, then once you are up to speed with the basics, start applying it to stuff you want to do. if you think gimp is hard, you got no chance with something like photoshop!! haha ive been tryint to learn a program called "adobe after effects"...wicked program, unbelievably powerful, but to the point where its so powerful that you have no idea where to start..... Report
March 12, 201115 yr comment_509383 Everyone gave up on the truck idea? :P You need a base picture to start cause there is more than 1 truck in the world..... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: :hmm: Report
March 12, 201115 yr comment_509439 Just needs rims already has fender mirrors! Edited March 12, 201115 yr by blzbub666 Report
March 12, 201115 yr comment_509457 wheels, lowness, bolt-on flares, rising sun trailer, livery, extended bumper, deleted fender mirror, massive windscreen shade......... Edited March 13, 201115 yr by KEseventy Report
March 12, 201115 yr comment_509485 cbf doing wheels but here is some lowering and sectioning... Report
June 12, 201313 yr comment_658723 Here are some photoshops I did when I got really bored at school.. First time using photoshop like this and came up pretty good aha Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now