Goodmorning Rollaclub!!!

Goodmorning Everyone,

Its the start to another lovely day and i just thought that i would say hello to you all and to state the obvious very obviously....

ITS FRIDAY!!!

:( :party: :lolcry: :party: :blinks:

:lolcry: :drinks: :jamie: :drinks: :drinks:

So how is everybody and what are you all doing for the weekend????

Edited by Rolln16

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burning rubber on Saturday and hoping the car doesn't overheat in the ridiculous heatwave expected, probably melting by myself in my room on Sunday. Or maybe I'll go to Bunnings and wander the isles in air conditioning. Or sit at Maccas and have a sundae. Or something. Was supposed to go to Movieworld with a friend, but that's fallen through the cracks because she'd rather keep her day free in case her other friend decides he's bored.

Doing baby stuff Sat morning and then finding a comfy spot in front of the TV to watch Bathurst then to a 50th Sat night. Sun planning to spend all day in front of TV. May need to adjust antenna to improve reception. Stupid channel 10 :jamie:

car work will be 7am saturday, mostly matt welding and me... i dunno :( should probably put stock singlecarb back on and repack and tighten front wheel bearings. that's farken early so i can understand if you don't make it

apparently there's a gathering at my house saturday night lol :blinks: should probably visit my friends tonight, been neglecting them. my drinking mate gaz is too poor to drink tonight so that's off. all good, i get to save money too then :jamie:

Well...i might as well add to this post too...hehehe...

This weekend aside from doing the washing... couch potatoing, and perhaps going scrounging for parts with Rolln03 I am going driving in "my" Subaru WRX for my driving lesson...no i don't have my drivers licence yet - but i am working on it... :jamie:

Edited by Rolln16

Its Friday of course, care factor is low, all I can think about is grabbing a 6 pack of Jim Beam and colas on the way home and knocking them back and pretending this boring arsed week didn't happen.

Saturday will probably be chasing up some in-tank fuel wiring for my lifter pump and then help matt out with his car the rest of the day..

why must the clock move so slow? :sad:

My weekend will consist of trying to stumble across an unexpected $100,000 so I can buy a Sprinter that has come up for sale guilt free ($4500). Other than that I'll be enjoying the fact that I get Saturdays off by doing the rounds of car parts places to get a good price on a clutch, then sitting on my arse all Saturday afternoon. That'll warm me up for sitting on my arse on Sunday to watch as much Bathurst as possible before I have to be at work at 3.30 in the afternoon to work through til midnight. Ah, I miss proper weekends.