My Formal

Teddy

Hey all

Well, its my last year at school - grade 12 ( YES !!!!) and the formal is coming up later on in the year.

There are a few Dickheads in my grade which i would like to show down. They think that corollas are so gay, and there is NO WAY that u could get any noise / performance / style/ RELABILITY outa them - EVER!

**note teddy was pissed of when this was said, but i kept the bee in my bonet**

Well, i was rater annoyed, considering all they like are skylines, sylvias and 'Nos' (And they call toyotas rice cars... )

So, my Question is this.

I would like any 1 from the rollaclub to take me (drive me in) to the formal. Catch is the person who takes me in has to have the slickest, meanest corolla in the land - I'm talking sound, paint - the works. I can see that every 1's corolla is starting to take some serious shape latelly.

The formal is in september, so there is PLENTY of time - no rushing !!

If any 1 is intrested in putting a ':D' face on some loozers at my formal, id love you to take me in!!

Any Queries / ideas ?

Cheers,

Teddy

Members dont see this ad

While I like Corollas (well, old Corollas - the new ones are much of a muchness), I'd have to say that Skylines, Silvias, WRX's, Evo's etc are a whole different ball game. Not to say they're "better" cars, just very different cars and someone who appreciates Skylines etc wouldn't necessarily appreciate a very sweet old Corolla...

That said, I take it you're looking for a show Corolla.

If you're just wanting a rather "different" Corolla I might be able to ferry you in my AE35, complete wtih race seats and possibly roll cage. Only catch with that is that it's a 2 seater, so if you have a date then that wouldn't work so well...

lol yeah i get ur point.

I don't mind those cars, but when its every day, all day - corollas are gay, teddy has a corolla, Gay, How gay are corollas, Slow assed cars, - It gets on ur nerves, and for just 1ce, it would be good 2 show them down that corollas can be good cars.

Date... Meh - i like the idea of a single this time - semi formal i had a date - it was ok ... but for the formal?i would like a change - !

i'll loan you my services for the night.....not too shabby corolla.....be then i will have the new engine in too.......big lumpy cam in the bastard....that'll show em'.

prolly have the windows tinted by then too.....

red dwarf......mmmmmmmmmm......(drools)

sure sure nick......your car may be the loudest atm......but not for long....:D

i was also thinking about going as a kinda line of cars.....through and underneath the foyer (if they have one), maybe teddy could be in the last car or something.