Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Manual Not Manuel .... Please!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 58
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

ROFL!!!!!! :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

haha at the dog.

But on topic, f@$k yeah you guys sure do whine a lot about f@$k all. I mean seriously, do any of you lose sleep over this???

Because they way some of you carry on about it I think you must. There are some really dead set f@$ked up things going on in this world and you gentlemen prefer to cry about grammar and spelling mistakes.........makes me wonder what we are coming to.

haha at the dog.

But on topic, f@$k yeah you guys sure do whine a lot about f@$k all. I mean seriously, do any of you lose sleep over this???

We're a bunch of girls, what else would u expect....

I don't recall what sleep is....

Supposedly I woke up screaming last night saying " There's no punctuation and the grammar is terrible."

 

hahaha this made me laugh. I understand where you guys are coming from but does it need a 4 page thread???

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I didn't get any sleep last night trying to figure out what "Duel fuel" is. Never figured it out but It sounds bloody dangerous.

I didn't get any sleep last night trying to figure out what "Duel fuel" is. Never figured it out but It sounds bloody dangerous.

 

I've heard of this...

 

Two well dressed gentlemen stand 50 paces apart and take turns throwing various highly combustible hydrocarbons at each other.

The first man to have his monocle dislodged (or explode in a spectacular exothermic reaction) is pronounced the loser.

 

The use of Ethanol however, is prohibited.

 

Because it's f*cking stupid.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.