Ae82 Gokai - It May As Well Be A Wife.

carbonboy

Members dont see this ad

Ooh, shiny! :D

Thanks for that mate, sadly it's an "I wish" at the moment, having enough trouble finding space for the stuff I have! :laff:

Another trailer-load tonight (sorry TCCAV meeting) then I've gotta return the ol' mans car, get it back on the weekend & shift the last of the 'trailer required' stuff. I tried fitting a leather recliner in the back of BT...fail! :lol: Pics to come of what I did manage to fit. :wink:

On a side note, if anyone has/knows of a car trailer I could borrow the use of in exchange for cash/alcoholic beverage of choice to move Sudi this weekend, please reply here or PM me for a phone number. I know I can rent one...I'm being tight (not really by choice) & trying to keep expenses down if possible. :)

Ooh, shiny! :D

Thanks for that mate, sadly it's an "I wish" at the moment, having enough trouble finding space for the stuff I have! :laff:

Another trailer-load tonight (sorry TCCAV meeting) then I've gotta return the ol' mans car, get it back on the weekend & shift the last of the 'trailer required' stuff. I tried fitting a leather recliner in the back of BT...fail! :lol: Pics to come of what I did manage to fit. :wink:

On a side note, if anyone has/knows of a car trailer I could borrow the use of in exchange for cash/alcoholic beverage of choice to move Sudi this weekend, please reply here or PM me for a phone number. I know I can rent one...I'm being tight (not really by choice) & trying to keep expenses down if possible. :)

Same story. Damn that wishlist and the lack of space/time/moneys!!!

Sounds good Luke! There is nothing more fun than a bit of real life tetris hahaha! oh the joys of moving

Now i would offer you my trailer, but i don't have one due to the space/time/money reasons...lol sorry mate!

There is nothing more fun than a bit of real life tetris hahaha! oh the joys of moving

Tetris crossed with a Rubix Cube. :wink: :yes:

Pics of Blue Thing packed up as promised. :D

Example 1

post-5437-0-20895500-1320995387_thumb.jpg

post-5437-0-63895100-1320995405_thumb.jpg

Example 2

post-5437-0-42910800-1320995458_thumb.jpg

post-5437-0-07040200-1320995504_thumb.jpg

post-5437-0-61897600-1320995545_thumb.jpg

My next car needs to be able to do this or better! :laff:

• 2 weeks later...

hahahahah Good effort!! Its crazy how much you can fit into a small car like ours :laff:

BTW: I spy something...... blue! :laff: :laff: :laff:

IMG_2557.JPG

Sucks I couldnt make it to that show, couldnt steal any transport for the day... no car = no freedom :(

Were there any AE82's there?

Edited by Subaru_kid

Sucks I couldnt make it to that show, couldnt steal any transport for the day... no car = no freedom :(

Were there any AE82's there?

:(

Man, if you need a lift to an event or CC&D, just let me know. :yes: I'm about the same distance away as my old place, just on the southside rather than north of you, so with most events you're pretty much on the way there. :)

No AE82's on display, a few AE86's though, of which my favourite was the red/black ADM model, clean as & in factory condition. How many AE86's are still standard? :laff:

I'll see your pic & raise you this. :wink:

post-5437-0-23130200-1321846862_thumb.jpg

post-5437-0-64245600-1321846469_thumb.jpg

post-5437-0-36552200-1321846906_thumb.jpg

Needs moar LOW! :P

post-5437-0-64947100-1321846942_thumb.jpg

:(

Man, if you need a lift to an event or CC&D, just let me know. :yes: I'm about the same distance away as my old place, just on the southside rather than north of you, so with most events you're pretty much on the way there. :)

No AE82's on display, a few AE86's though, of which my favourite was the red/black ADM model, clean as & in factory condition. How many AE86's are still standard? :laff:

I'll see your pic & raise you this. :wink:

Needs moar LOW! :P

post-5437-0-64947100-1321846942_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the offer mate, if the need arises ill let you know :) awesome! hows the new place working out?

No 82's? Son... I am disappoint.

A stocko AE86?? I saw some photos of it and its fairly impressive! :o

Man your blue thing loks good... why is that stupid jap cop car in the way of your sick photos? :P :laff:

Is that thing driven on the road?! Must be scraping everywhere!! crazy! :o Maaaan!! can't believe i missed this :(

Edited by Subaru_kid

Thanks for the offer mate, if the need arises ill let you know :) awesome! hows the new place working out?

No 82's? Son... I am disappoint.

A stocko AE86?? I saw some photos of it and its fairly impressive! :o

Man your blue thing loks good... why is that stupid jap cop car in the way of your sick photos? :P :laff:

Is that thing driven on the road?! Must be scraping everywhere!! crazy! :o Maaaan!! can't believe i missed this :(

New place is working well, still sorting through boxes etc but settling in okay. Second night in my dog snaps one of his claws 90 degrees right at the base chasing a cat, so off to animal emergency! Damn they charge through the @r$e!! :(

BT looks good...from a distance...when you squint... :laff: Rust, dents, hell I havent washed it in several months & the interior looks like a small explosive device went off. Pretty much the usual! :lol:

Hopefully another week of reorganising my stuff (there's a lot of it) & I can refocus on the car again. :D

New place is working well, still sorting through boxes etc but settling in okay. Second night in my dog snaps one of his claws 90 degrees right at the base chasing a cat, so off to animal emergency! Damn they charge through the @r$e!! :(

BT looks good...from a distance...when you squint... :laff: Rust, dents, hell I havent washed it in several months & the interior looks like a small explosive device went off. Pretty much the usual! :lol:

Hopefully another week of reorganising my stuff (there's a lot of it) & I can refocus on the car again. :D

Sorry to hear about your dog, hope he feels better, nasty break :(

Sorry to hear about your dog, hope he feels better, nasty break :(

Thanks mate, he's recovering well thanks to the really good job the vets did trimming up the mangled mess of a claw. Has a little stub that should grow back okay, he hated the antibiotics but didnt mind the painkillers. :lol:

Just realised that living with mates makes house resemble a car yard...3 daily drivers, 3 parts cars & 2 project cars, blends in nicely with local area. :laff:

Man thats worse than my house! I usually have 5 cars crammed out the front in the small yard lol... I bet that the locals love to look at your place now! :P

Only the daily drivers are out the front, so it's not so bad. Introduced myself to the neighbours, mentioned that if I make too much noise for them to pop over & let me know... They told me no problem, they'd thought I'd come over to complain about them! :laff: I think I'm gonna like it here. :D