'67 Ke10

Jono.C

Members dont see this ad

Cheers dude! After it's painted i have to do the interior, which involves making all new door panels and shite :(

Found a new headliner for it, also new carpet etc. Will be trimming the fibreglass dash and stuff as well.

Plus i've got to weld up a spot in the floorpan :hmm:

Pretty keen to get this on the road soon so we can cruise them! Will make for good photo's if we get a bunch of people i reakon :jamie:

Ugly aisss grill, Fender mirrors ftl, front bumper ftl and there is no way i can run a chin spoiler in Tasmania..

I have a recent photo of that, looks as though he's tried to flare the guards more and the passenger (his drivers side) has just rippled like hell

Ugly aisss grill, Fender mirrors ftl, front bumper ftl and there is no way i can run a chin spoiler in Tasmania..

I have a recent photo of that, looks as though he's tried to flare the guards more and the passenger (his drivers side) has just rippled like hell

I reckon it's all ftw. If I could own a corolla like that I would most likely die a happy man. :D

Each to their own i guess. But to me? It's not what i want.

Grill; I perfer the early jailbar grill

Paint; Not into the whole orange on ke10's

Wheels; 13's are the best size for ke10's, 14's are unproportional

Bumper; I prefer the clean uncluttered look of it without the front bumper

Mirrors; I HATE fender mirrors. I welded up my fender mirror holes for a reason..

I don't mind the chin spoiler, but it wont last 20 minutes on my car. And when it comes off it'll destroy the beaver panel i put all that work into..

I also don't like aerials on them. Which is why i deleted the hole

• Upvote 1