Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Would Anyone Be Interested In 'Rolla Club' T-Shirts'

Featured Replies

Gday all just wondering if anyone was interested in getting rolla club t shirts made up give me a show of your interests and ill ask my man if he can do us anything we want still waiting for a shirt from him so just waiting to see the quality before i decide to go through him or not.

 

Cheers

I'd be keen depending on the price.

What colour and stuff?

Ill be in if it goes ahead.

Like this but with a decent RC logo

 

post-8907-091221500 1299666251_thumb.jpg

 

Can't have the logo's affiliated with the club.

 

I would love a shirt, I do know that Irokin still has his from years ago, maybe get some pics of that.

blue shirt with lower case 'rollaclub' in white, front and back in extra large cos that's where i plan on being when I finish this wednesday 15 pack>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :drinks:\

 

NB: I would pay extra for a club member shirt that said GJM85 under the rollaclub in white lower case on blue....

Edited by GJM85

I'll just get a tat and be done with it.

Dedication; love it. haha

Also keen for shirt, idea of members names is good too.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.