Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Glamping Trip - Input Here

Featured Replies

Oh well we're out

 

Again

 

:(

 

Ambers grand-folk have decided their going to come up from wagga for a week or 2 or 4

  • Replies 459
  • Views 167.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Well two weeks away. Is anyone still keen?

Yeah mate I do want to go Camping

Although I think we should avoid the 22nd because I really must stick to my promise of the Family Trip to Beerwah on that day........I also think Reed would be dissappointed if I didn't turn up there

Maybe you could join us all at Beerwah for the day & I'm sure we could go camping the following weekend (I am looking forward to tasting these Pies that Carlos has mentioned too)

 

Just a thought mate

Cheers

  • 1 month later...

Yep, that'll be cool birthday boy :)

And where ?

well just below this one is a thread where we have organised to camp out on brendans (madKE35coupe) parents block for a bit of a rally and camping trip, its at the end of january and its also reeds (bzlbub666)birthday!

Would anyone be interested for January?

Why wait until then Jon? I have two kids that really want to go camping in the new Big tent that Daddy bought...............

How about 3rd/4th December @ Canungra?

  • Author

Hey, not sure about the other trip as its around my birthday and I wanna possibly get away for it.

 

As for December the weekend of the 17th/18th might be best for me, tho think we might have to book in advance for that one.

  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, not sure about the other trip as its around my birthday and I wanna possibly get away for it.

 

As for December the weekend of the 17th/18th might be best for me, tho think we might have to book in advance for that one.

So Jonny whats happening??

I'm still keen to go to Borumba Deer Park 17/18th

  • Author

as am I. I'm on my 33rd day straight and by then I'd have done 47 days. I'll call you one day. Whats ya number?

04** *** 922?

Or

04** *** 164?

 

I get confused which to ring :S

Whats ya number?

04** *** 922?

I get confused which to ring :S

As Above :y:

Edited by PHATKE20S

So where are we going to? Borumba.....:yes: :yes:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.