Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Rat Rod

Featured Replies

Wow, have never seen an old sit on one like that, me and my siblings have the old tin pedal cars.

Should put some 15" superlites on it

  • Author

Wow, have never seen an old sit on one like that, me and my siblings have the old tin pedal cars.

 

I don't think its as old as it looks. Its all metal though.

 

Didn't want to get her a plastic shit one.

 

Only cost 15 beans from the local recycling centre. :y:

lol superlites? this things already rockin some sweet meshies

modgies bru!

Needs a wing!!

 

 

and it will make her bow-legged & ruin her virginity!! :laff:

Edited by altezzaclub

  • Author

Put a coat of satin on this morning and went out.

 

Came back and peeled the masking tape off.

 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

 

Will hand paint around the numbers and circles with silver paint.

 

Might get it pretty much finished today.

is that gloss black and not matt black? :o

lol superlites? this things already rockin some sweet meshies

 

Yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of meshies :P

"Can you be my daddy"

 

Yes I realise how creepy that sounds, and I don't care :laff:

 

I just have images of me as a kid on it roaring down the driveway pretending I'm a race car driver :lolcry:

Needs moar Neg camber and the mungi mods dish treatment!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.