My 83 Ke70 Build

shLONG13

Members dont see this ad

SWEET... Awesome ride man.

Everything looks so neat n ties in nicely... Awesome build.

So whens it on the road?

Cheers man :)

Well got to put extractors and exhaust on, bit of wiring to do, radiator and tailshaft have to be cleaned up, painted and put back in, needs a battery, need to put the new rear springs in and coilover sleve kit in the front, front calipers have to go on and brakes bled, has to be colour sanded then buffed up, a few more bits need doing to the interior and then it has to go and get registered haha so give it a few months :laff:

hey mate ive got a million plastics floating around the shed i'll have a dig around and see what i can do .. you can have it for the price of postage if i find one

EDIT: yep ive got one its vinyl dyed a cream color i'll pm you.

Edited by dbr11k

So the big Rolla come out of the garage yesterday and i decided to give him his first bath because he was a bit dusty :laff:

I also got over exited and thought well if I'm going to put new springs in the rear and coilovers in the front i might aswell cut the springs down a bit more, so i did :laff:

As it sits now in the photos is how i would like it to sit when the new stuff goes in :)

This is such a tough looking car. I f@$king love it.