Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Barry The Ke26

Featured Replies

  • Author

I believe you need a new rides thread in the "non Toyota" section. Only cause I want see more!! I'm jelous Jordy this thing is awesome!!!!

 

Done man. In my signature.

  • Replies 100
  • Views 57k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Heres a pic of the flappers i got and fitted today. They are ATLAS brand 14". Pretty happy.   Needs mooaarrr low though i think.  

  • I found some pics on my phone of when i first got the '26 :happy:    

Posted Images

  • Author

Sooooo... the engine is in, along with the gearbox, and tailshaft.

 

I put 2 litres of oil in the recond gearbox and it still needs more, god dammit. So need to get some more oil for that.

 

I'm running crappy gulf western oil for the engines first run and just a generic oil filter for the first week. Then to change to ryco filter and good engine oil.

 

I bought a new water pump today, and connected that, along with fan and belt.

 

Painted my extractors. They look AWESOME. I'm stoked with them.

 

 

I need to get the spacer/washer between my redline inlet manifold and the dellorto side draught, where do i get them, mine are buggered.

 

Need to tighten the dizzy qand connect a few wires, then barry is ready to go.

Get some pictures up in this bitch!

  • Author

Get some pictures up in this bitch!

 

Haha i will mate, tomorrow.

  • Author

Get some pictures up in this bitch!

 

Here we go. Hopefully...... HOPEFULLY, i will have it running by tomorrow arvo.

 

I need a dipstick, and i can't find mine :S

 

post-10677-0-63076600-1343565668_thumb.jpg

 

I think white extractors look good.

post-10677-0-85034300-1343565856_thumb.jpg

 

need these spacers..... Someone help.

post-10677-0-64724300-1343565964_thumb.jpg

What's that? You want to give me that sidedraught? Sweet, Cheers man! :jamie:

 

Looking good man!

  • Author

What's that? You want to give me that sidedraught? Sweet, Cheers man! :jamie:

 

Looking good man!

 

haha no chance dude :P

 

Cheers. Ill get him up and about tomorrow hopefully.

For your spacer gasket, try "weber performance" In mordialloc.

Edited by kickn5k

  • Author

For your spacer gasket, try "weber performance" In mordialloc.

 

thanks mate i will do.

  • 2 months later...

How's Barry going???

  • Author

How's Barry going???

 

Shit, i haven't done work on him in ages!

 

Need to just put the thrust bearing in the gearbox (it's already in the car hahahaha i suck, i forgot)

 

But it will be ready before December 18.

 

I lost my licence until then!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.