Crowie'S Ke38 Wagon

Crowie55

Members dont see this ad

bring her to springwood maccas tonight from 9pm

I'd love to Carlos but... I've just been issued a notice by DOT to choose between 1 year good behavior on 1 point or 3 months suspended licence as I accumulated 4 points. I can't suspend my license as it will effect my future job and I don't want to risk being caught while on this probation as it is 6 months suspension and up to $4000 in fines if I accumulate any more points.

The new wheels are going to sit in my room and I'm keeping my driving to a minimum :( sorry man.

Cheers, Crowie.

I'd love to Carlos but... I've just been issued a notice by DOT to choose between 1 year good behavior on 1 point or 3 months suspended licence as I accumulated 4 points. I can't suspend my license as it will effect my future job and I don't want to risk being caught while on this probation as it is 6 months suspension and up to $4000 in fines if I accumulate any more points.

The new wheels are going to sit in my room and I'm keeping my driving to a minimum :( sorry man.

Cheers, Crowie.

how could you get that in the old girl? haha

well if you can get away somehow, should pot up, now and then we end up at the Robina turnoff doing things etc etc

now I'm really dreading changing back to QLD plates and license, haha

how could you get that in the old girl? haha

well if you can get away somehow, should pot up, now and then we end up at the Robina turnoff doing things etc etc

now I'm really dreading changing back to QLD plates and license, haha

Long story, wasn't in my car though and I didn't do anything wrong. Just wrong place wrong time kind of situation. I'll give you a text if I'm able to get there but chances are I will not.

Cheers, Crowie.

That Centre Console is awesome! What is it made of, and where can you get them?

Josh :cool:

It's a stock one that has the tape deck taken out and some pods put in with some expandable foam and fiber glassed over the top I think, repainted glossy black or dark blue with some glitter but I'm thinking of repainting it crinkle satin black to match the stock interior and I'm trying to locate some black gauges with green bulbs for the pods to make it match. 52mm tacho, water temp and voltage should be nice.

Cheers Crowie.