Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crowie'S Ke38 Wagon

Featured Replies

  • Replies 185
  • Views 276.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cheers mate; it was the look I was trying to achieve :happy: , I should really put some detailed pictures up to compare the shades of wood, they are almost identical. Much better than a pink dildo mos

  • So... I'm picking this up on the weekend. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Posted Images

  • Author

It's a great little car, interior is awesome all I need to do is buy and fit new black carpet to match everything else. Fresh respray isn't the best but it looks the goods, suspension is lowered properly, handles great and is quite sporty. All the rust has been cut out. I can fit anything I want in the back. Very secure car so theft isn't an issue. Would be a great buy for anyone if I could bring myself to let it go.

Interesting Brad,

 

I was down your way last week, need a booze bus

Unlike you my cuzzie, I have the money on hand, which I'm decinding to spend on,

 

Already got paint ready and radiator being made

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Pics from the JDMST meet last month, back to a suitable height; just in time as well... 50 extra cops on the Gold coast to combat "organised crime" but all I'm seeing is defect stations and a truck load of speed camera's. Lucky I'm all legal and don't speed :dance:

 

EDIT: Check out my epic fitment yooooooooooo! may see some changes in that department in the near future

post-9001-0-89910900-1312700794_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-53543800-1312700827_thumb.jpg

Edited by Crowie55

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

So I've come to a conclusion regarding this car... I have to keep it... and I'm going to keep spending money on it :yes: My sanity depends on it :blinks:

So today I indulged in some retail therapy:

xt130 strut housing, mx62 calipers, ra60 disks, brand new st204 shocks, coilover kit with 5kg springs.

I was going to build up the xt130 housings I have but found this set up for cheap as chips. Also spoke to Reed and some weather sheilds should be on their way to me sometime this week :dance:

Also put my rears on the front and looking at widening the fronts to suit the rear pay check and people paying me back permitting. Going to powder coat them red to suit the fronts while they are apart.

 

Still got the sigma lca's to put in, but I have no idea how to change the ball joints. I'll try and nut that out this week.

 

Cheers, Crowie.

glad to hear your keeping it and that your moving forwards! keep us posted with sexy pics!

definately a wise choice to keep it mate, its such a sweet car.

what size & offset rims are you running on the front btw?

  • Author

glad to hear your keeping it and that your moving forwards! keep us posted with sexy pics!

Will do as soon as the new parts arrive.

 

 

Looking good Brad, pity I was busy doing my stereo or I would of met you half way today. Ill PM you those bank deets.

Legend, i'll get those other specs to you sometime this week.

 

 

definately a wise choice to keep it mate, its such a sweet car.

what size & offset rims are you running on the front btw?

Thanks man, in the picture above the fronts are 14x6 +10.

Cheers Crowie.

Love it!

 

I'll be whacking a set of red rims on mine in a couple weeks - the machined edges are the way to go.

  • Author

Love it!

 

I'll be whacking a set of red rims on mine in a couple weeks - the machined edges are the way to go.

Totally agree, the machined edges give the wheels a completely different look, can't wait until the fronts are also red I think it will make the car look 100 times better.

 

What type of rims are you looking at putting on your car? specs?

Cheers, Crowie.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.