Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crowie'S Ke38 Wagon

Featured Replies

white car ia white .. beige car is beige yesterday was rolla paint prigress day

  • Replies 185
  • Views 276.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cheers mate; it was the look I was trying to achieve :happy: , I should really put some detailed pictures up to compare the shades of wood, they are almost identical. Much better than a pink dildo mos

  • So... I'm picking this up on the weekend. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Posted Images

  • Author

More updates! sanded back the machined edge on my rims that were painted over by previous owner, such a simple thing made the wheels (in my opinion) look 100 times better. Gave the old girl a buff too, not as glossy as I was hoping but it's all a learning curve, first spray job ever, so I am still very pleased with the outcome. Also scored some overrated black origional ke30 door cards off RA28GT (legend) a while back that are going in any day, wow and I nearly forgot to mention I installed s13 ca seats yesterday.

enjoy, Crowie.

post-9001-0-35883900-1307420559_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-36578400-1307420608_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-77532000-1307420666_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-08589500-1307420769_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-28033700-1307421226_thumb.jpg

it's all a learning curve, first spray job ever, so I am still very pleased with the outcome.

 

You have the right attitude …. Well done

how'd you go fitting the ca seats mate?

much work to make em fit?

really like what your doing with the car mate :y: the red on the rear rims looks tuff have you thought about making the front the same colour? still looks good as is tho.

also i may be interested in the rear side vents if that goes ahead.

 

cheers arran

  • Author

CA seats were easy, take off the stock ca rails, Measure dimensions of stock corolla rail bolting points 320mm x 390mm if I remember correct. mark out the bottom of the ca seats with a pencil, use a hole punch to mark holes, drill out the holes, get 4(per seat) bolts, matching nuts and a spacer/bunch of washers 12mm head at a maximum to let the rails slide over and about 50mm long.

 

Use your hand to hold the nuts between the metal frame and the padding of the seat and bolt the corolla rails to them with the spacer/washers(about 15-20mm) between the rail and the seat. The spacers are used to let the corolla rails clear the bottom of the ca seat bucket so that the adjustment of the rail can still be used.

 

Reapeat for all corners of the seats and you should be right to go, you might need to use a bar or similar tool to move the rails into place once bolting to the floor pan as the bottom of the ca seats have an angle and this skews the rails a little. Isn;t a hard job it just takes a little patience and persistence.

 

I'll be taking my ca's out soon to redo them as the spacers I've used are too small and the seat struggles to adjust. While I have it out I'll make a tutorial on it :y:

 

cheers 36panvan, plan to paint the front rims red very soon, I'll get onto those vents soon just been really busy with this thing as of late. More updates tonight ladies and gents.

  • Author

Well as promised some updates!

My rear sky blue boot cards were falling apart so I made some black ones today to match my door cards. overall it turned out pretty good, used the interior push clips from my previous door cards for these, even snuck my alpine 6" behind the stock speaker grill for the original look and stealthiness. Also tidied up some wiring and security issues but they are best not mentioned on a public forum. :wink:

 

Sigma lca's have been purchased and should be here by Friday :dance:

also have a nice front suspension and brake upgrade in the pipeline.

Oh and it's pay day tomorrow, even more goodies will be in transit by sunset tomorrow.

enjoy, Crowie.

post-9001-0-47121600-1308129956_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-56846600-1308130097_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-66328900-1308130177_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-68484400-1308130364_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-83299200-1308130470_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-47632100-1308130598_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-53128900-1308130839_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-39783500-1308130911_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-47669100-1308130982_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-17078400-1308131045_thumb.jpg

Looks good Brad, surprised you got some good condition seats, or is that the pictures,

 

whats up with the nissan parts of late? haha

  • Author

The seats are in pretty good nick Carlos, just a small rub mark on the drivers side right bucket, other than that they are great. Haha it's still a Toyota at heart... for now :ninja:

Haha it's still a Toyota at heart... for now :ninja:

 

Well i know of a GTR engine sitting on the floor that needs a new home,

 

I would really get shot by toyo fans, haha

  • Author

haha still on P plates atm so no deal on an engine yet, trying to get everything ready for when I get my opens so I can put a good engine in with the suspension/brakes/diff already done. Everyone loves a tough car with a nice engine whatever make it is.

  • Author

Well boys and girls had a great day on Sunday at the all Japanese day, great to see a healthy number of rollaclub members out and about. Very happy with the way things are going at the moment :yes:

Car looked awesome at the show after an extensive clean. Just thought I'd throw some pictures of me painting the car and also some decent photo's other people took of it at the show.

DSC_0184.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

 

Sigma LCA's turned up today, they would have been installed if it wasn't for chillin, ripped his busted 5k out and put the smoky 4k in and got it running. All while he was out on a date. :rolls: Hopefully picking up my brake and strut upgrade this weekend too!

Cheers, Crowie

post-9001-0-59164300-1308568749_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-79386700-1308568772_thumb.jpg

  • Author

how did u get it this low bro

Flipped leaves and a couple added, 50mm lowering blocks and falcon springs with short strokes. "persuaded lowering blocks"

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.