Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crowie'S Ke38 Wagon

Featured Replies

  • Author

Look what the cat finally dragged in :dance:

post-9001-0-97368900-1321514865_thumb.jpg

  • Replies 185
  • Views 276.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Cheers mate; it was the look I was trying to achieve :happy: , I should really put some detailed pictures up to compare the shades of wood, they are almost identical. Much better than a pink dildo mos

  • So... I'm picking this up on the weekend. :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Posted Images

bring her to springwood maccas tonight from 9pm

  • Author

bring her to springwood maccas tonight from 9pm

I'd love to Carlos but... I've just been issued a notice by DOT to choose between 1 year good behavior on 1 point or 3 months suspended licence as I accumulated 4 points. I can't suspend my license as it will effect my future job and I don't want to risk being caught while on this probation as it is 6 months suspension and up to $4000 in fines if I accumulate any more points.

 

The new wheels are going to sit in my room and I'm keeping my driving to a minimum :( sorry man.

 

Cheers, Crowie.

I wanna come out tonight for once but thats too far for me. Looks good Brad!

 

Go to Harrys then, plenty of entertainment there,

  • Author

I wanna come out tonight for once but thats too far for me. Looks good Brad!

Cheers Reed, Sit about 8mm outside the ke70 guards :happy: Super happy to finally get them but very angry about the license situation.

I'd love to Carlos but... I've just been issued a notice by DOT to choose between 1 year good behavior on 1 point or 3 months suspended licence as I accumulated 4 points. I can't suspend my license as it will effect my future job and I don't want to risk being caught while on this probation as it is 6 months suspension and up to $4000 in fines if I accumulate any more points.

 

The new wheels are going to sit in my room and I'm keeping my driving to a minimum :( sorry man.

 

Cheers, Crowie.

 

how could you get that in the old girl? haha

 

well if you can get away somehow, should pot up, now and then we end up at the Robina turnoff doing things etc etc

 

now I'm really dreading changing back to QLD plates and license, haha

  • Author

how could you get that in the old girl? haha

 

well if you can get away somehow, should pot up, now and then we end up at the Robina turnoff doing things etc etc

 

now I'm really dreading changing back to QLD plates and license, haha

Long story, wasn't in my car though and I didn't do anything wrong. Just wrong place wrong time kind of situation. I'll give you a text if I'm able to get there but chances are I will not.

Cheers, Crowie.

  • Author

Some more parts turned up today :dance:

post-9001-0-80481100-1321592117_thumb.jpg

post-9001-0-56359900-1321592127_thumb.jpg

That Centre Console is awesome! What is it made of, and where can you get them?

 

Josh :cool:

Wouldn't happen to be Greenmac's old console?

Console looks the goods.

 

Looks like a modded TG gemini console, CF wrap would be trick

  • Author

That Centre Console is awesome! What is it made of, and where can you get them?

 

Josh :cool:

It's a stock one that has the tape deck taken out and some pods put in with some expandable foam and fiber glassed over the top I think, repainted glossy black or dark blue with some glitter but I'm thinking of repainting it crinkle satin black to match the stock interior and I'm trying to locate some black gauges with green bulbs for the pods to make it match. 52mm tacho, water temp and voltage should be nice.

Cheers Crowie.

  • Author

Wouldn't happen to be Greenmac's old console?

+1 Internets to you! it is indeed Greenmac's old one.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.