June 17, 201214 yr comment_610415 shortens the hell out of the throw same lengh as orig but points towards you (when your 6'4 its a stretch to go into first with the seat all the way back) so makes me happy and heres the link http://www.ebay.com....984.m1497.l2649 it says $80 but i just kept making an offer of $50 and they gave it to me evenually lol. I'll hit that up as well, my shifter is sloppy as! I guess I'm tall enough with the seat all the way back I can still reach it fine. Report
June 17, 201214 yr comment_610448 This is in neutral Looks nice, does it fix the "sloppy-ness"? Edited June 17, 201214 yr by It's_AUDM_Yo Report
June 17, 201214 yr Author comment_610464 sure does quite funny iv got a $600+ rip shifter in my VZ SS and its as tight as that rather depressing but i didnt pay full price for it thank god! Report
June 17, 201214 yr comment_610469 Yeah same thing with my short shifter, far out its tight! Haven't driven the Ke for two weeks because iv been away driving gay cars, drove it again today and it took me ages to get used to it again! back to hitting 5th instead of 3rd... :/ I think its half the new bushings in the bottom. You can buy them at technotoytuning.com for about $12. The ke looks sweet with those quad lights too man, can't wait to see those chrome bars on it though! can't believe you've waited so long to put them on ha. Also the quads look different without the chrome border things! Suits the bright orange well Report
June 17, 201214 yr Author comment_610473 funny you mention that those were non gen head light surounds and look gay with the silver instead of chrome but managed to pick up some genuine jobbies so got them in now with the chrome surounds Report
July 6, 201214 yr Author comment_613900 Just picked these up tonight and will be fitting them shortly then off for an alignment in the morning :) Edited July 6, 201214 yr by dpb Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_616210 Looks so good, I'm so happy this doesnt have 10" wheels sticking 3" out the guards. Makes me want to clean and polish mine. Nah ill just paint it, easier. Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_616239 Car's looking great! You can see my white e7 in your first winterfest pic, good photo. Report
July 18, 201214 yr Author comment_616266 Not running 10s till I get my flares on lol..thanks for the positive feedback guys :) Report
July 18, 201214 yr comment_616269 Too cool for school! How do you like your camber tops, I just ordered a set. Report
July 18, 201214 yr Author comment_616272 can't fault them as yet pretty good for the money imo Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now