Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

10Second Street Ca18Det Ke55

Featured Replies

  • Author

Had a busy week this week got the Rolla up to Goleby's Parts/ Forced Performance to put in my new built motor and new parts.

 

Put my 6 boost manifold and turbo on and everything fits so well. Got a full stainless exhaust made.

Had a few small issues like cams that didn't clear the motor so head needed a bit of machining to fit. But it's all in and running now and I'm getting very excited about what the future holds for the old girl.

 

Have a few more gauges and stuff to wire up but all should be done this weekend and I can start enjoying her a bit.

 

She hit the rollers this afternoon for a quick tune. Made 265hp on 10 psi and 315 on 14 psi so I'm excited to see what some real boost will put down.

 

Sorry about the upside down dyno graph can't figure out how to spin it on my ipad......

post-71-0-91310400-1394189248_thumb.jpg

post-71-0-54372300-1394189362_thumb.jpg

post-71-0-92392600-1394189379_thumb.jpg

Edited by OKE055

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 87
  • Views 181.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Car turned up late yesterday afternoon so what else is there to do than take it and roll her up on the dyno before it gets repeatably raped just to check its safe     295hp@wheels

  • My 15" steelies turned up today just need to get them sanded and painted up but they fit perfect Now to decide same colour as the bumpers or satin black a mates convinced me on black but what do you

  • Got the rims painted and on, all I can say about ET streets is wow a car that was buzzing the first 3 gears well to then struggle spinning in first and hooking up hard in second these tyres are worth

Posted Images

  • Author

Why? Because queensland drag week!!!!!

post-71-0-01040300-1394951292_thumb.jpg

post-71-0-40522900-1394951354_thumb.jpg

Funny, but kool,

 

Bolt a chute on the back

  • Author

 

 

More boost netted nice results

23psi

post-71-0-42139600-1395222141_thumb.jpg

Edited by OKE055

  • Author

Ah yes I forgot about that maybe I should leave it till I race on Wednesday night.

  • Author

Destroyed a flex plate so while the box and converter was out to get repaired it's getting modified for a extra 500 rpm stall will have it back Monday so I'm hoping everything is still good for Wednesday night. Heaps of mates heading down racing as we have a public holiday here on Thursday.

  • Author

No it was the converter that caused the issue it wasn't machined right in the centre originally and caused preloading on the flex plate causing the converter bolts loose. Which caused the the damage, it is fixed now just getting modified to stall higher as I felt it was just a little to low. It will climb up on to boost but takes 5-10 seconds as it's close to being big enough. Another 500rpm will make it just less stress on everything and make it faster to stall it up

post-71-0-64182500-1395469070_thumb.jpg

  • Author

That was my main worry and the reason to change it while it was out and easy. If this doesn't work I can always put the spray back on it but I don't really want to as my aim is to keep the car a "true street" car. My main reason for changing everything of late is my goal is to be one of the faster 4 cylinders at Queensland Drag Week https://www.facebook.com/pages/Queensland-Drag-Week/214905535345128 an event that will see street cars travel a lot of Kms and racing at 5 different tracks over 5 days. Towing trailers carrying all their own tools and spare parts with no outside help.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Race time tomorrow night getting keen, diff gears have been changed to 3.89's it picks up a lot better than the 3.45's so will have to see how it goes.

  • Author

Got 2 runs in before I had converter bolt issues again....... Drove the car down (120kms approx) first run 10.65@127 blowing the breather fitting off my cam cover and spewing oil onto the track and my dump pipe from 3/4. Track that fixed I then followed it up with a 10.75@127. Seemed to be geared just right first shift light of 4 came on both runs as I was crossing the line and I can still lift the revs 800rpm yet if needed. Added bonus was Sleepercorty managed to run into the nines and drove the 250km round trip. I'll throw some videos up tomorrow night when I get a chance

post-71-0-85603600-1396450830_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.