Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Think I'm In Love Kents.

Featured Replies

As i posted in "what grinds my gears" a while ago I have a girl in townsville what i meet 7 months ago while visiting Townsville.

 

Up untill now i have never expressed the way i feel about this girl in public, because i have always been affraid of what my mates would think.

I am now realising how much i likee the feeling of beening loved by someone other then family...

 

I have told her i think i loved her in private before. but tonight, i went the next step. PUBLICALY SAYING IT! we all know its a different thing.

 

I posted this on her wall

"You need to know that, the reason I have never admitted the way I feel about you in public is because I have always been afraid of what people would think of me. f@$k them :) You deserve alot more than me. But as long as your willing to give me a chance ill try my best to make you as happy as possible. Lizzy Russell I think i may be in love with you ♥"

foloowed by this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyt-71DkVM4&feature=related

 

the good thing is i couldnt give a f@$k what anyone thinks, and I'm moving to townsville in july as i planned earlier.

The best thing is she got teary and tried explaining how much i meant to her.

You need to know i was always the single guy out of my friends group, so this means alot to me. words cannot explain.

the gorgous girl <3 in the story

 

 

probably the prettiest in the whole world

post-11088-022140600 1305565190_thumb.jpg

post-11088-017052600 1305565211_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mason.

  • Author

just had to tell some one :)

Good on ya Mason :)

 

Did we mention there are 20 RC member now moving to Townsville? :P

 

Just kidding, Now commision this bloody panel van :)

Aww...who says romance is dead :laff: Go team go! :)

 

I don't know if I would go interstate for a woman, but if it feels right what the heck?

Edited by carbonboy

Time to do some planking in the wagon? haha

Time to do some planking in the wagon? haha

 

 

haha good call.

Go Boy :)

 

Cute as man, just remember, don't be silly, wrap your willy! :D

Good man tell the world about it and don't be shy, fack what they think it's all about you to buddy :D :y:

Good man tell the world about it and don't be shy, fack what they think it's all about you to buddy :D :y:

 

2nd that : )

  • 2 weeks later...

why in one pic does she have a mole and not the other.. but good on ya mate enjoy what u have its hard to find it

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.