I Think I'm In Love Kents.

As i posted in "what grinds my gears" a while ago I have a girl in townsville what i meet 7 months ago while visiting Townsville.

Up untill now i have never expressed the way i feel about this girl in public, because i have always been affraid of what my mates would think.

I am now realising how much i likee the feeling of beening loved by someone other then family...

I have told her i think i loved her in private before. but tonight, i went the next step. PUBLICALY SAYING IT! we all know its a different thing.

I posted this on her wall

"You need to know that, the reason I have never admitted the way I feel about you in public is because I have always been afraid of what people would think of me. f@$k them :) You deserve alot more than me. But as long as your willing to give me a chance ill try my best to make you as happy as possible. Lizzy Russell I think i may be in love with you ♥"

foloowed by this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyt-71DkVM4&feature=related

the good thing is i couldnt give a f@$k what anyone thinks, and I'm moving to townsville in july as i planned earlier.

The best thing is she got teary and tried explaining how much i meant to her.

You need to know i was always the single guy out of my friends group, so this means alot to me. words cannot explain.

the gorgous girl <3 in the story

probably the prettiest in the whole world

post-11088-022140600 1305565190_thumb.jpg

post-11088-017052600 1305565211_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mason.
  • Upvote 1

Members dont see this ad
  • 2 weeks later...