Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Guy With A 69 Sprinter In Virginia (That'S Usa Mate *Wink*)

Featured Replies

Are you planning a ground up restoration to original spec or are you aiming for something different?

If you are getting serious into this you will find a lot of help here, we all like to see these get rescued.

 

Here is a recent thread, if you wanna get some stuff LINKYLINKYLINK

 

Its Aus stuff but you may be interested.

  • Author

Lol, Nice photoshop!

 

Hi Parrot! :wave: Thanks for the link to this site! It's already been an immense help! And a very good laugh as well, You Aussie's are HILARIOUS! Lol.

 

Thanks to everyone for the great interest in this car, lol, I never thought I'd receive so many comments.

 

My current plans for this car are to get it running, lower it, some decent wheels, and drive it like it is for a little while. After I get it driving, I'll slowly start converting it into a track rat with a full cage, good suspension (gotta figure that out, lol), and I really like the idea of building up a 4K or a 5K, just to do something different. I also have a turbocharger from an S12 Silvia/Gazelle sitting around in my garage that I have thought about slapping on it. Just for Shiggles.

 

Whatever I decide to do, I will definitely be keeping everyone posted. Thanks again for all the help and support! :wub:

  • Author

Thanks Reed. I like your 70 btw. Very hellish. :wink:

Awh, i like this, all it needs is whitewalls :laff:

  • Author

Wait till you see the new rolla I'm getting Saturday... :yes:

 

Ho-boy. Lol.

  • Author

Awh, i like this, all it needs is whitewalls :laff:

 

I WISH! You can't hardly find whitewalls over here anymore AT ALL! I'd love to find some for my FC RX-7, Lol!

You don't have people with whitewall painting setups over there?? If not there are white wall inserts on ebay ;)

  • Author

You don't have people with whitewall painting setups over there?? If not there are white wall inserts on ebay ;)

 

I have never heard of EITHER of these things. People PAINT whitewalls on? I feel like that would look terribly sloppy and be very inaccurate? I looked up whitewall inserts just now, and I like that idea a LOT, because I go through tires very quickly on the FC, Lol...

Yeh, inserts would be my choice. The painted ones are done by a portable machine that flattens a strip of the wheel then paints... not hand painted, perfectly accurate.

It's becomming quite common in Oz.

This will be one sweet ride as is :lolcry: but I'm sure it will be better once u fix her up mate I'm hoping to get mine started soon :glare:

 

see ya

 

jimi

Widen the stock rims and add a veneitian and run it how it is. i love it :)

 

Rust is not a Crime.

Edited by Mason.

Looks like fun times ahead.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.