May 24, 201115 yr comment_526586 Are you planning a ground up restoration to original spec or are you aiming for something different? If you are getting serious into this you will find a lot of help here, we all like to see these get rescued. Here is a recent thread, if you wanna get some stuff LINKYLINKYLINK Its Aus stuff but you may be interested. Report
May 24, 201115 yr comment_526616 What she would look like after the rust had been cut out and waiting for fresh metal to be re-welded in. Report
May 24, 201115 yr Author comment_526619 Lol, Nice photoshop! Hi Parrot! :wave: Thanks for the link to this site! It's already been an immense help! And a very good laugh as well, You Aussie's are HILARIOUS! Lol. Thanks to everyone for the great interest in this car, lol, I never thought I'd receive so many comments. My current plans for this car are to get it running, lower it, some decent wheels, and drive it like it is for a little while. After I get it driving, I'll slowly start converting it into a track rat with a full cage, good suspension (gotta figure that out, lol), and I really like the idea of building up a 4K or a 5K, just to do something different. I also have a turbocharger from an S12 Silvia/Gazelle sitting around in my garage that I have thought about slapping on it. Just for Shiggles. Whatever I decide to do, I will definitely be keeping everyone posted. Thanks again for all the help and support! :wub: Report
May 24, 201115 yr comment_526620 Sorry man, but keep talking like that and all you will get from this site is help. :y: KNOWLEDGE BASE = this website. I'm not a ke1x man but will help if I can! Report
May 24, 201115 yr comment_526632 Thanks Reed. I like your 70 btw. Very hellish. :wink: Wait till you see the new rolla I'm getting Saturday... :yes: Report
May 24, 201115 yr Author comment_526642 Wait till you see the new rolla I'm getting Saturday... :yes: Ho-boy. Lol. Report
May 24, 201115 yr Author comment_526643 Awh, i like this, all it needs is whitewalls :laff: I WISH! You can't hardly find whitewalls over here anymore AT ALL! I'd love to find some for my FC RX-7, Lol! Report
May 24, 201115 yr comment_526657 You don't have people with whitewall painting setups over there?? If not there are white wall inserts on ebay ;) Report
May 25, 201115 yr Author comment_526695 You don't have people with whitewall painting setups over there?? If not there are white wall inserts on ebay ;) I have never heard of EITHER of these things. People PAINT whitewalls on? I feel like that would look terribly sloppy and be very inaccurate? I looked up whitewall inserts just now, and I like that idea a LOT, because I go through tires very quickly on the FC, Lol... Report
May 25, 201115 yr comment_526711 Yeh, inserts would be my choice. The painted ones are done by a portable machine that flattens a strip of the wheel then paints... not hand painted, perfectly accurate. It's becomming quite common in Oz. Report
May 25, 201115 yr comment_526740 This will be one sweet ride as is :lolcry: but I'm sure it will be better once u fix her up mate I'm hoping to get mine started soon :glare: see ya jimi Report
May 25, 201115 yr comment_526789 Widen the stock rims and add a veneitian and run it how it is. i love it :) Rust is not a Crime. Edited May 25, 201115 yr by Mason. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now