Launie Toyota Meet

ke30king

well if u come in september u will see a drifting t-18 hopfully and i'll show yas how to do it!

but yeh its normaly good turnout the littlest we've ever had was like 5 i think!and the most was 10 not sure wasnt there that day i don't think!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe we can get some hobartians to come along with us when we go up there, form ourselves a little group in Hobart somewhere all go crusing out to the meet, just writing out ideas, what ya think fellow hobart peeps?

yeah my ke20 was my drift pig but shes under the gum tree now. building the new ke25 which shell be another drift weapon :jamie:

yes cambell town is a wiked meeting spot all parked along the road near the park and every1 can c the rollas :cool:

oh and y woul di be ur hero drifting a ke20

yeah my ke20 was my drift pig but shes under the gum tree now. building the new ke25 which shell be another drift weapon :jamie:

yes cambell town is a wiked meeting spot all parked along the road near the park and every1 can c the rollas :cool:

oh and y woul di be ur hero drifting a ke20

i've (attempted) to drift my KE55, an while it's fun, and i haven't spun out/hit anything/broken anything, it's a bit too hair raising, especially in an old rolla!

hitting stuff/spinning out is half the fun and the way you learn!! :hammer:

If you really wanna learn how to drift you've gotta be prepared to crash!!! :P

I once hit a gutter so hard sideways (about 70kmh) that my passengers beanie came off his head!! that one cost me one of the westerns I have on the front, smash the fug out of it, bend the axle and shattered the wheel bearing!!! was a fun skid but!! :lolcry: The diff moved so far accross the car it dented the trans tunnel a bit!! still drove it home though, thats the good thing about rollas - there nearly indestructable, and most of the time even if you do have a bit of a bingle you still get it home!! :jamie: