Launie Toyota Meet

ke30king

once i chopped *cough cough* modified my springs, now that it sits low it has no body movement, and being a T-18 i think they are made for drifting as they have the same floor pan as a sprinter, but i can throw mine around everywere!

havnt hit anything yet, but I'm waiting for the day i hit something!

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it was also a bumpy ride expecialy wen i got tboned it realy did hurt and yes my neck was sore haha.

yeah a t-18 would be a godo drifter is that urs in the pic going round the roundabout?

i can't wait till i get a rearwheel drive back with some power as I'm driving a barina atm but the handbreak is also fun aswell

i've (attempted) to drift my KE55, an while it's fun, and i haven't spun out/hit anything/broken anything, it's a bit too hair raising, especially in an old rolla!

yeah leaf springs and drifing don't go together i don't think :hammer:

so back on topic... whats the cruise gunna be? are we going to meet up in cambell town with all the hobartians? or cruise over the sideling? i think we should all meet up on the main drag of perth at 11 and then make our way to cambell town for a 12 o'clock meet. let me know what you all think. all you hobartians can work out where you will meet before you leave.

cheers, lloyd

If anyone wants to plan a cruise, I have an awesome suggestion!!

Everyone up north make a trip down south, someone can stop at elizabeth town, cut all the parts I need to fix my KE36 off a donor car I have there, then come down for a weekend of beer, bullshit, tall-stories, driving and pulling the broken bits off the front end of my corolla!!

I have masses of acccomodation room.. I may even buy a carton or two to get us all started!!

Reason I suggest this is that I don't actually have a vehicle/access to a vehicle that is suitable to bring the stuff ( basically the whole front cut of a KE30, forward of the strut towers) down to hobart.