May 30, 201115 yr comment_527957 Hmmmm My Wife says I have a 3k problem. I told her she's the only one, who has a problem with my 3k's. Cause to me not an issue. Edited May 30, 201115 yr by Andy43 Report
May 30, 201115 yr Author comment_528048 jeeez andy haha donald giving the motors a hard time? Yep Sure is explains the spares. This season 2 headgaskets and one set of melted Pistons. I think I'm on about my 5th rebuild for the season, and I had a few fresh ups 8 Months back. Throw in a rollover, a big hit in the rear, and one wall hit, Its been a big year One a postive note the current donk is pulling 500 more revs, With the same tyres and diff. Lets just say were getting our cam and exhaust sorted out. Cheers Andy Report
May 30, 201115 yr comment_528092 get them de-sexed! At least Andy wouldn't have a problem with stray cross breeds that some of us do. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now