Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

Kimi Raikkonen makes me happy !

I love him ! I will be cheering for him this year even if he's fighting for 12 position!

 

It was a good interview on top gear last night. Seems pretty down to earth. Had a chuckle when he said he races snowmobiles.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 471.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

WMMH The new Pennywise album!!!!

Best for a very long time. All with a new singer.

Haven't listened to Pennywise in yonkies.

 

Some really decent music's been coming out this year.

WMMH:

 

Daily got egg'd again last night... that's not what MMH.

 

Whats MMH is knowing, shortly, when it happens again, i'll have some spike strips :D

Lol SLO.

I just had the funniest image in my mind; Some dude chasing after a bunch of kids trying to get away on flat tyres dropping eggs everywhere lol.

Been listening to an outfit named Skyharbor. Just released a debut like last week or so. So god damned awesome. Probably one of my top 5 right now.

Not overly metal, just the right mix. The guitarist Keshav is a freak of nature and the vocalist Daniel Tompkins is one of my favourites, nice, clean voice.

Awesome production too.

Get into it, I highly recommend it.

Celestial is the best track on that album, I reckon. Check it out ;)

Yeah that's a good one. The whole album is great but Celestial is my fave.

Man I bought it from iTunes for like 15 bucks. Best 15 bucks I've ever spent I reckon.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.