What Makes You Happy Thread

Lol SLO.

I just had the funniest image in my mind; Some dude chasing after a bunch of kids trying to get away on flat tyres dropping eggs everywhere lol.

Hahaha, yea, I'll be laughing....They won't.

Members dont see this ad

WMMH: My latest weekend ghetto mod; Replace shit muffler with sick large section of straight pipe. Love the raspy sound as the revs drop, but still gives off a nice note :jamie: proper exhaust can wait until i have my new motor in/ have available moneys

Wmmh: AutoOne Kawana. They have solidified themselves as my go to parts store. Send the missus to get a tiny tube of bog hardener. They only sell it with the bog. Guy pulls it out of a kit and sells it to her for $3. And its a huge tube. Doesn't sound like much but somethimes its those little things.

I just sat outside with my 3 year old under a brilliant clear sky, the stars were peaking, there was no moon. The Milky Way was in full force

We talked about what moons, planets, stars and galaxies were about.

We discussed gravity, why there were so many stars and how long it'd take to get to them.

Almost in tears.

• Upvote 1

WMMH:

Next week I begin the next step in my life. Beginning my Cert III and IV in Fitness :)

So excited!

Another WMMH is steak. Generally I don't order steak if I go out anywhere because everyone has their own definition of a well cooked piece of meat. I go to the local, and decide, ʞ©$ɟ it, steak time it is. Order it, ask for medium (safer than well done (burnt) or medium rare (still chewing grass). Comes out, flame grilled, brown on the outside, just off pink in the middle. Juicy, but not undercooked. Soft, almost like it's been in a slow cooker. I plan on eating that very meal every week from now on. I am sold. Steak is better than every other food group, it's tasty, filling, good for you and releases endorphins. Next time I may even order two.

WMMH is having/having sorted the following:

Garrett TO3/TO4

Garrett 32mm External Gate.

EFI manifold

Aeromotive RR-FPR

Turbosmart Vee Port BOV

Choice of Microtech or Megasquirt ECU's

3in exhaust

FMIC

Array of pre installed guages

Puck Clutch

Quaife Gearset