Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 471.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

What have I created....It was delicious by the way.

WMMH - This:

 

post-5437-0-27671200-1333454741_thumb.jpg

 

Handheld bug zapper, turn on, press button, wave at insect & ZAP! Built in rechargable battery & light for getting those f**king mozzies without getting out of bed. This seriously turns killing flying insects into a sport! :D

How much and where from ??

 

They were $24.95 each (I got two for $30 on sale pre-Xmas) from Aussie Disposals. I searched 'zapper racquet' on ebay but the ones that came up were all AA battery powered & no light.

 

I can swing past an AD store to see if they still have them, I go past one to/from work. PM me if interested. :)

Edited by carbonboy

Being a pizza delivery boy I support this recent discussion ;)

Takumi? Is that you? Hahaha. That's awesome, Initial D, Pizza style

No more daylight savings, yay! You southerners are backwards. Why do you need daylight at 9pm at night?

Haha it's a good thing Ben! Can do a heap more after work. Also summer twilight cruising is fantastic.

 

My curtains aren't faded, and my uncles cows still give milk. There is no reason not to have it. ;)

 

Stu.

Skin cancer?

 

Its still light here till 7pm in summer, plenty late enough. If it was the 18th century and electric lighting wasn't wide spread then maybe I can understand it. But, its not...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.