Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

110 sit ups today and two not exactly lengthy but worthy pushy rides aswell. Loving it. Feeling better already and it's only been a couple of days.

 

People still do sit ups?

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 471.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

People still do sit ups?

 

ʞ©$ɟ yeah they do. Keepin' fit mate.

There a far more practicle and easier exercises that work the core section with faster results, and pilates is one of them

There a far more practicle and easier exercises that work the core section with faster results, and pilates is one of them

 

Uni has been put on hold and I want to join the Army, entry requires that you can do ; 45 sit ups, 15 push ups and a 7.5 beep test. I'm not looking for fast, easy results. I'm doing what needs to be done and preparing myself for training at Kapooka. I'm over this crackpot, hippy ass, hick ass town and if doing sit ups and push ups is what I need to do to get out of here, then that's what I'm going to do.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

By using the cable machine will strengthen both the mid section and lower back, by doin wood chops, squat pulls, pull and push with the rope and overhead pulls with scissor kick, and crunches or leg raises in various combos

 

I understand the requiements for you to achieve, prep the body for all of those exercises, and you will power through everything and anything, most importantly raises confidence and kick ass no matter what gets thrown at you

I just sit down and be done with it :laff:

By using the cable machine will strengthen both the mid section and lower back, by doin wood chops, squat pulls, pull and push with the rope and overhead pulls with scissor kick, and crunches or leg raises in various combos

 

I understand the requiements for you to achieve, prep the body for all of those exercises, and you will power through everything and anything, most importantly raises confidence and kick ass no matter what gets thrown at you

 

Don't have any machines and don't really want to fork out for a gym membership, especially if I'm going to be shipped off in a couple of months. I do have other excercises planned, just not doing them right now. At the moment it's a minimum of 60 sit ups a day, 15 push ups and a pushy ride at least every two days. Next week will be running, minimum of 60 sit ups a day, 15 push ups and I have a few other core excercises planned. And it will just keep progressing until I'm recruited. Then the real fun starts

You do? I just roll out of bed, less strain that way.

 

Lol

Short term member ship would be a worthy investment and motivation, gl

Short term member ship would be a worthy investment and motivation, gl

 

I'm going to be in there for the long haul, baby. Trade service minimum is 6 or 7 years. So yeah.

Uni has been put on hold and I want to join the Army, entry requires that you can do ; 45 sit ups, 15 push ups and a 7.5 beep test.

 

What's the time frame the sit-ups & push-ups have to be done in? Beep tests suck, best I've ever gotten is 9.5 & I puked. :laff: Good luck man! :y:

 

WMMH - Kicking back with a drink after what has been a pretty gruelling week. The only dilemma I have is which one? :wink:

 

post-5437-0-63485100-1330672806_thumb.jpg

What's the time frame the sit-ups & push-ups have to be done in? Beep tests suck, best I've ever gotten is 9.5 & I puked. :laff: Good luck man! :y:

 

WMMH - Kicking back with a drink after what has been a pretty gruelling week. The only dilemma I have is which one? :wink:

 

post-5437-0-63485100-1330672806_thumb.jpg

 

You have three seconds to complete each sit up and I assume it's the same for the push ups. Best I ever got in the beep test was about 14 but I was like 15 years old and fighting fit. Just have to train up and get myself in gear again.

Thanks mate.

One day in highschool we reached the end of the beep test tape. We cheated somehow, I just can't remember how :lolcry:

 

I used to rate the pegboard on the wall you climb up by putting the pegs in the holes. Was all good until you missed and ended up on your arse :lolcry:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.