What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad

WMMH/WGMG Making a ghetto as ʞ©$ɟ jaffle out of a can of campbells chunky soup and some cheese, munching through it thinking "man, this was actually a pretty good idea" and realise within 20 mins of finishing it that it just was not a good idea at all. Feeling pretty crook.

I do enjoy experimenting with cheap ass feeds though. I'm pretty broke so it's all called for.

Yeah man, gotta be a proper jaffle iron. None of this fancy arse sandwich makers.

The spaghetti does indeed go well. My brother ended up bringing back some bolognese that my mum made so I threw some of that into one aswell. Epic.

You can pretty much put anything in them and turn out with something half decent lol. You can get buck nasty on them too though, and make something really nice if you want.

Definately good bits of gear

WMMH: Scifi.

Just watched the first episode of L5 which is an entirely private web series made on donations and goodwill.

This would never of been made by the big studios, sure it has a 15k budget and is a bit rough but it has more heart and soul than most scifi.

This is the future of entertainment. Web based series that survive by fan donations, not shit 'reality TV'.

I'd rather watch one episode of this made on a 15k budget than an entire series of Masterchef with more money per episode going on the directors ass hair wax than the 15k used on L5.

http://www.l5-series.com/

^Link for the curious.