Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 471.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

WMMH ʞ©$ɟen Coles brand chicken noodles. So good man.

WMMH - Random acts of kindness from strangers.

 

Stupid me forgot that my fuel light isn't working, ran outta juice. Pushing car to servo in heavy traffic, 30 something degrees, sweating a river, a guy jumps out of a car a few cars in front & just starts helping. Got car to servo, got fuel, saw the guy grabbing a slurpee so told the cashier that it was on me. Should've gotten myself one too :laff:

WMMH. dirt cheap parts at wreckers when they don't know what it is or that it existed on the car.

Edited by DZach23

WMMH: finally found a house to move into! Bond is going to kill my bank account though.

 

By the way does anyone on here work for centerlink or know anyone that works for centerlink? I really need help with something.

WMMH: finally found a house to move into! Bond is going to kill my bank account though.

 

By the way does anyone on here work for centerlink or know anyone that works for centerlink? I really need help with something.

 

I don't work there, I do know a woman that works there but not well enough to ask. I've dealt with centrelink for an extended period of time though, I might be able to help. So. What you need?

Congrats on the house too

Edited by willis

I don't work there, I do know a woman that works there but not well enough to ask. I've dealt with centrelink for an extended period of time though, I might be able to help. So. What you need?

Congrats on the house too

Thanks man.

 

The centrelink problem is quite complicated, I think you'd definitely have to work there to know the answer. Even the people I've spoken to at centrelink didn't really know how to go about it. Thanks anyway.

Well now I'm curious. What's up?

The racing bug has bitten ! how do I get rid of it ?

I found myself mind driving the course :laff:

 

No known cure for this mate!! It's a very similar affliction to the "Boost bug". You could try racers anonymous.

The only cure is poverty.

 

And a great cure it is.

 

Boost bug is starting to bite me pretty hard...

My mother in law works for centrelink, knows her shit about most things.

 

PM me if you want a hand.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.