Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Makes You Happy Thread

Featured Replies

You hoon, you.

Your what makes babies cry at night.

Your what makes the boogeyman check under his bed and in his closet before going to bed each and every night.

Your what makes axe murderers and rapists go to church because their wholesome god-fearing Christians and Catholics.

Its not the neo-nazi's, drug dealers, druggo's, pimps and other general riff-raff.

Its you that makes the neighborhood such a dangerous place to be.

You hoon, you.

 

Good stuff :lol: :D :2thumbs:

 

 

Some years back someone left some marks on the bruce in the south bound side about a kay south of the glasshouse mountains servo.

A rectangle patch about 300 meters long and as wide as the dual lanes was just black stripes :)

 

 

What makes me happy is of going out to our little garden patch and finding snow peas have popped up on their vines and we're getting tomatoes starting to show up.

I want more plants now.

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Views 471.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • WMMH: The housemate and I visited an autistic girl in our Sesame Street costumes because her mum kindly asked us too. It felt good to do something for someone else with nothing to gain on my behalf. H

  • My wife, my cat, non work days, food, cars (all sorts), watching Rally, but most of all.... my engine in the rolla running.

  • Nah mate, tanned chick from NSW posted up here... Shes a gap year so it doesn't count as banging someone from work! :P

Posted Images

I want more plants now.

 

With comments like that, and an Avatar like yours. People might start getting the wrong idea of you Mr Towe :fuzz:

Oh gosh no, their not exotic hybrid tomato plants :P

Oh gosh no, their not exotic hybrid tomato plants :P

 

Tomacco? haha

 

refer Simpsons

I'am the last person I would have expected to become gym junkie.

 

But I love it.

 

Haters gonna hate.

I'm also getting back in but I do lots of cardio and no weights because I don't want to be come a hip metro jungle juice gym bunny kent. Just want to keep fit . I do 500 calories a night . Most people do gym off time but thats silly . I get in there and do 500 sometimes in 50min sometimes when I've had a long day I do it 1:30. I don't use any of those mirical powders that have ingredients in them I can't even pronounce . Just water and a good diet .

 

Edit : also like looking at all the tail .

Edited by Spencer

I work in a fitness centre so is kind of hard for me to work here for 10 hours and then exercise after looking at all the equipment all day,

 

I put on 30kgs in 14months, how? pints of guiness and chicken nuggets, i did alot of exercise and played competitive sport, krazy kiwis, haha

I work in a fitness centre so is kind of hard for me to work here for 10 hours and then exercise after looking at all the equipment all day,

I like that idea

but it does depend on what type of equipment

I'm on Maxs supersize protein powder, and some jack3d shit.

 

I brought it, so I may aswell use it :)

 

I'm Incredibably skinny, don't want to be huge, just a little more solid for my height.

I like that idea

but it does depend on what type of equipment

 

haha rob, I'm not that kind of guy, I do get here early to exercise and beat the rush, as with my role, i do socialise a bit, oh and to get a good park for the Rolla, don't want to park down the road

 

Carlos you a trainer? them guys must chop so much tail.

 

No I'm not a trainer myself, have 6 years of sports performance training to get to the level I wanted, I enjoy the environment more so, I do sales and marketing

 

PT's like that have no place in the industry, and I don't want to be labeled as 'that guy'

I don't want to be labeled as 'that guy'

post-11088-0-59206400-1324458031_thumb.gif

Actually, this is me walking out of work

post-12509-0-62216500-1324458468_thumb.jpg

WMMH. Having the datto engineered and legit before new years!!!!!

Edited by kickn5k

i :wub: jack3d

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.