What Makes You Happy Thread

Members dont see this ad

417708_311966302200250_166529876743894_840308_1881120422_n.jpg

464550_312668275463386_166529876743894_842214_1378664218_o.jpg

Breath Of Life 2012! 13000 People. Mad Weekend!

360, ILLY Moshpit, Funkoars, BamBam, Hilltop Hoods, Skrillex, Bombs away, DRAPHT, Haters.. So good!

Now back to Tafe tomorrow :(

Edited by Jono.C

^ The main thing with repro parts is how they wear compared to the factory units. Some of this "Nos" stuff is just cheap remakes. A guy i went to school with has a corona and he bought "Nos" tailights, Within a year they were dull and just as bad as the originals

WMMH - $5.6K bonus (before tax). Last year we only got $800 BT, so was a biiiig surprise. Going to go towards fixing/installing a few little things on the Soarer (dumps, maybe cam gears) and the rest is getting dumped into the wedding savings fund.

Damn that's a good company.. I personally process over a mil profit in sales a year and get a hell of a lot less than you got last year!

^ The main thing with repro parts is how they wear compared to the factory units. Some of this "Nos" stuff is just cheap remakes. A guy i went to school with has a corona and he bought "Nos" tailights, Within a year they were dull and just as bad as the originals

I really do think these are legit. I've had knock-off lights before and they didn't feel/look quite right (one was even crumbling at the corners). These look perfect... time will tell! :)

gallery_4749_89_1667686.jpg

WMMH!! Walking past the nearly completed servo over the road from home and spying an E85 pump!!

After conversations with mate that works for this company as a chemist. I have also found out it's not seasonal!!!!!!!

Fuel choice for rolla has been made for me.

ʞ©$ɟ yea Stu. Servo here in Adelaide has be selling it for at least 4yrs.

We have about 6 pumps around Melbourne at the moment. Sad thing is the tank in the 11 is only 35ltr, might just have to carry a 20ltr Jerry can on long trips. Oh and the laptop to switch to 98 low boost tune, if I run out and can't find it.

But the main thing is, it engineers like LPG as it has really low emissions!!

Edited by kickn5k

We have about 6 pumps around Melbourne at the moment. Sad thing is the tank in the 11 is only 35ltr, might just have to carry a 20ltr Jerry can on long trips. Oh and the laptop to switch to 98 low boost tune, if I run out and can't find it.

But the main thing is, it engineers like LPG as it has really low emissions!!

Winning! :dance:

WMMH: Leaving this boring as ʞ©$ɟ uni course that I was going nowhere with and within the next week signing up with the AIF (Australian Institute of Fitness) to complete the Master Trainer program, then onto VU for my Diploma of Fitness then to complete my Bachelor of Exercise Science.

Happiest I've been in possibly twelve months smile.gifyes.gifyes.gifyes.gifyes.gifyes.gif