What Makes You Happy Thread

WMMH: Finally pulling finger and enrolling in a welding course. This motherf*ckers getting upskilled biatches. :rocknroll:

Skills'teke? Haha, you will enjoy it, and its handy to have as a hobby, could send you to the mines

Members dont see this ad

Getting my smallport 4AGE!! Shitchyeahhhh 170Ks, still a baby.

RWD conversion parts already sorted all thats left is fuel system :) plan to have it running before August 23. too easy.

See how it goes in the ke70 with standard manifolds internals etc, while saving up for a decent ecu and some 284ish cams or something similar :)

AND it only cost me an AE71 for swappies. and postage. and a little bit extra for grabbing the wiring and ecu. but not much.

Edited by BlueKsev

Getting my smallport 4AGE!! Shitchyeahhhh 170Ks, still a baby.

RWD conversion parts already sorted all thats left is fuel system :) plan to have it running before August 23. too easy.

See how it goes in the ke70 with standard manifolds internals etc, while saving up for a decent ecu and some 284ish cams or something similar :)

AND it only cost me an AE71 for swappies. and postage. and a little bit extra for grabbing the wiring and ecu. but not much.

Another entrant in the race to 4AG glory!! hahaha

Think i'll be awarded a fat defect and a full roadworthy. 4K-C sticker on the cam cover should save me though ;)

How many people are there on here who are waiting to get a 4age running in their ke/ ae71 haha??

Maybe we need a thread just for us, "the longer then expected 4age conversion bitching thread"? It seems simple, fuel system- nothing fancy, a bit of wiring, and exhaust... it will take forever though no doubt

Edited by BlueKsev

The main hindrance with mine has been waiting on parts...I had pretty well everything ready to go and the wait on a few parts just kicked us in the balls. Set us back a bit. But the ball's rolling now. Good, good stuff.

The thread would just be the same stuff posted in our rides threads hahaha. But good idea.

Wish I started with an AE71 though hey...