What Makes You Happy Thread

Since I got off the booze ive started having a few smokes again, usually one driving to work and one driving home.

I gotta knock that on the head.

Driving is always smoke time. I can go through a couple of smokes while driving depending on how far the trip is...

And Luke, alternatives that aren't also bad for you are hard to find haha. You just get so bored and don't know what to do with yourself. Eating is one way but you seriously eat so much haha. Just constantly at the fridge munching on something.

Members dont see this ad

When drinking alcohol & when driving are two situations where I find it hard to avoid the urge. I could do with a little extra weight so the eating isn't a big issue. Stocked up on gum, lollies, snacks etc to keep that hand to mouth habit occupied. :)

You like your car to smell like shit.....

Mine already did when I got it, plus it looks like it, so it may as well match? :P

Dunno what it is with driving & wanting a cigarette Will, mostly idiot drivers I suppose. Then again, the urge comes when on the open highway too. :( My housemates are quitting as well so I'm predicting a few 'take a deep breath & walk away for a minute' moments in the coming weeks. :laff:

I don't know if I'm quitting more for health or for money...honestly I don't really care! I thought about how I started, realised just how long ago that was & also why. Keep thinking from there & it gets really depressing.

Apparently these electric cigarettes are a good way to get off smokes, you could start on a high nicotine filters and work done to low ones, and then ditch the e-cigarette. don't think I'll ever be a smoker as i saw it kill my grandmother. Well and because I'm too much of a tight-ass :D

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/quit-smoking-electronic-cigarettes-with-chargers-and-10-refills-set-110-240v-52570

WMMH: rocking up at the insurance company's garage to have my car assessed to gain authority to have damage fixed.

Assessor walks out, tall, grumpy looking, grey haired man, no smile, grizzly voice.

He asks which car is mine and point to the 70 he turns around and says "good ol ke70s"

We spend the duration of the assessment discussing the many pros of early model corollas.

then I got a gobbie from my girlfriend.

That made me happy