Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daisy The Ke30, Vtec F20C !

Featured Replies

  • Author

Hey Mick

 

That is awesome mate, i have to jump in first here though, dibs on all your w series k running gear, I'm gonna need it after i snap my first box with the 7 k Haha

ive still got the gearbox mate, yours should be ok. I reckon the diff will go first if anything.

Edited by radrollaz

  • Replies 282
  • Views 544.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Rocker cover is all done, also tried my slicks on today and took daisy for a quick drive and struggled to even get them warm, I'm sure a track day will sort that out. Also gave the undercarrige a wash

  • Whoever put those vaults on it needs smacking upside the head...

  • Hi guys, just a little update. Got the motor back in the car, its now 5 speed manuel and goes alot better than it ever did with the 2 speed toyoglide. Ive also got a set of 15inch r31 skyline chasers

Posted Images

  • Author

Epic roadtrip... that is all. :rolla:

Well worth it, lucky to have good mates with car trailers lying around and company cars with fuel cards.
  • Author

Details on raod trip please

Adelaide and back in just over a day, things we do for cars. CRAZY !
  • Author

 

and farting.... arsehole :moon:

I still reckon something died inside him.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Ok motor is out and S2K is on its way to WA. I must say it was one of the hardest motors i have ever had to pull out bloody nightmare. Now the fun part begins fitting the motor and box into the KE30, should be interesting. Thanks to Marty, Kev and Colin for there help.

post-3596-0-48599200-1337679134_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-09903400-1337679200_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-42142400-1337679253_thumb.jpg

Man, I've said it here before somewhere and I'm going to say it again. Damn you '30 2 door owners. They're just so awesome. Great looking car man.

I love Corolla's more and more everyday...Each model just keeps growing on me.

Mick, you are awesome just for starting this conversion. big props to you man.

 

Name your price, I wanna buy it when you're done with it :P LOL

 

Cheers

Phil

  • Author

Thanks guys, looking forward to getting it started. Hi Kev xoxo Hows the tug boat.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

New wheels for 5 stud conversion on my KE30, 16 inch Falcon chasers.

post-3596-0-54934600-1338703994_thumb.jpg

post-3596-0-25667700-1338704038_thumb.jpg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.