October 8, 201312 yr comment_668765 Subscribed! I saw this car at ToyotaFest and was hugely impressed, it was the only car I kept coming back to. I've been considering the F20C conversion for my RA28 for a long time, what do you think were the hardest parts of the transplant? Also, have you had this dyno'd yet? Report
October 9, 201312 yr Author comment_668840 Thanks mate, the hardest part would be the modified cross member as i had to space it down and notch a section out aswell as custom mounts obviously. Also the modified tunnel to fit the s2k gearbox which is tall. I ran it on the dyno at a show and it made 125 rwkw Edited October 9, 201312 yr by radrollaz Report
October 28, 201312 yr comment_670327 http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/10/sydney-street-style-at-wtac-13/#chapter-best-in-show Getting some love on Speedhunters... Report
November 9, 201312 yr Author comment_671365 that looks trick as dude. what radiator is that out of? Thanks guys, the radiator is also out of an Honda S2000 its a Koyorad aftermarket radiator. Report
January 24, 201412 yr Author comment_676093 Hi guys, havent updated much on the rolla for a while. Made it on the cover of Fast Fours magazine this month which is cool. Very happy with the feature and with pics, havent done any new mods for a while but ill be changing diff ratios soon and Lsd. Report
January 24, 201412 yr comment_676111 Yeah nice pics mick. Wad it already lsd and you just putting a stronger one in? How it handle with the old diff? Report
January 25, 201412 yr comment_676172 Got the mag but haven't had time to read the article yet Mick. Pics look great and I see you not only got a feature but there is another section on the build. Oh and I did skim over some of the quotes from the article and I like how you referred to the build as a "PREGNANCY" lol. Great work you and Miss Daisy deserve all the accolades. Report
October 1, 201411 yr comment_688998 RadRollaz/ Anyone else know what the name of this colour is? Never seen it on a Corolla before Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now