Ls7 Ke70 Racecar Build!!

Mitch-12

Members dont see this ad

I've had 18x8 on a rolla with only a rolled lip, was a very tight fit but... Are you sure 10.5 are not going to rub on your front coilovers?? Will need to have adjustable lower control arms as far as you can out and camber tops adjusted to fix the negative camber you will get from doing it.

You can throw up pictures of broken wheels all day but unless you know the context behind them its irrelevant, even a forged wheel will smash to pieces if you hit a curb with enough lateral force.

Rota even make stock Toyota wheels. You can't even say they are a nothing brand, Rota wheels have been manufactured since 1977.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB
  • Upvote 1

Not a huge fan of rotas myself but as above, any wheel can break, I have even seen a well known Japanese brand 3 piece wheel break similar to that before as well. I have even heard of rota not even asking questions about a broken wheel and just straight up replace them without any questions.

There was photos of like grids and stuff but Rollaclub wouldn't let me link them?

Yes it's very unlikely it'd happen but people always go oh my mates corolla has had them a year without breaking etc.. street driving is a hell of lot different to full on track driving.. very unlikely it'd happen yes but looks pretty gnarly