V6 Into A Ke30 Corolla

rolla76*

Members dont see this ad

Gday. A couple of handy hints for you so that you time here will be well spent.

The main one is make your posts readable to anyone over the age of 25. SMS speak is a pain to anyone not used to it, and as older people are more likely to have the answers you seek, you're excluding a large slab of experience when you do so. Spelling and punctuation are your friends.

The other one is search and you shall seek. Many topics have been covered before. The rides and projects threads are a wealth of knowledge, and if it's not covered somewhere in there, then it probably can't be done.

Try putting more info into you post. We can make many different suggestions, but if you only have $300, not many of them will be practical. You have to keep in mind that we get asked very opened ended questions like yours about once a day at the moment, so if you don't have a think about the questions you ask, you're not going to get answers you're happy with.

Regards

Dwarf

The main one is make your posts readable to anyone over the age of 25. SMS speak is a pain to anyone not used to it, and as older people are more likely to have the answers you seek, you're excluding a large slab of experience when you do so.

I'm 16, and even I cannot stand 'wen u c peepl tlkin liek dis'. I swear it takes longer to spell it incorrectly than it does to write the full sentence haha.

Anyway, V6 into a Ke30 is pretty ghetto, seen a group called 4play customs put one in a gemini, and modified the 6 from there but getting it engineered and inspected etc is a heap of effort and money, so unless its a budget track car, wouldn't you want to 'do it once, do it right'? i.e 4A, SR, 12a ;) etc

well anyway, hope it helped,

Ben (:

hi there any body would give me a hand to tell me how to fit a v6 into my ke30 corolla any help pplz thank you

Hey there, I'm doing the same engine swap and I found a lot of help from a member on here by the name of nickZ .

Just go to members and type in his name and go though all his stuff ,I spent hours just looking it's great,