February 24, 201214 yr Author comment_586393 This had a 4ac :) Yeah, gonna run it till Tuesday then when I get paid take resonator out and put in a muffler. Report
February 24, 201214 yr comment_586403 Mines running a central muffler to resonator to twin hotdogs at the rear (about 4" behind the exhaust tips :o ), its surprisingly quiet until you give it a boot full and even then its a nice roar not a 'OMG MY F'N EARS' roar. Post #114 Report
February 27, 201214 yr comment_587082 Defected in 2 states, you jelly? :P ????????????? It's not like the SA one can cancel your rego. What was the VIC defect for? Report
February 27, 201214 yr Author comment_587084 I got done in Adelaide on entry to the AJD. Got done for exhaust noise, broken exhaust hanger and suspension. On the way back to Vic today got pulled over 3 times, once in SA, twice in Vic. SA there were complaints about our driving, probably my exhaust scaring the shit out of people thinking I'm doing 2000kmh. Then they were continuing to look for us in Vic after we had already been pulled over. Second time we were pulled over in Vic, my drift pipes broke off, he gave me a defect for exhaust. I told him I already got done in SA. He took the SA defect and copied it and gave me a Vic defect for the same thing. Things could have been MUCH worse! So I'm happy, probably have it sorted in 2 days. Report
February 27, 201214 yr comment_587087 Easy fix then, lucky you. Any Car issues other than that on the trip????? Report
February 27, 201214 yr Author comment_587089 Nope, ran like a dream. Just VERY loud. However, got back to Ballarat to get my coupe to drive home. 4AGE starter motor is fried. Least it happened there :) Report
February 27, 201214 yr comment_587099 Nope, ran like a dream. Just VERY loud. However, got back to Ballarat to get my coupe to drive home. 4AGE starter motor is fried. Least it happened there :) That's pretty good for an untested setup. Report
February 27, 201214 yr comment_587112 I'll say! Reliable and reasonably fuel efficient! Jake, My parents could hear you for a good 5-10mins after you left my place. Report
February 27, 201214 yr comment_587118 Nothing roll start couldnt fix for turentual rain skids :) Report
February 27, 201214 yr Author comment_587125 Oh yeah, I was getting around 100km to 10L. Was better then I expected. However if you thrash it, laters fuel efficiency... Report
February 28, 201214 yr comment_587263 Oh yeah, I was getting around 100km to 10L. Was better then I expected. However if you thrash it, hello defect... Fixed :wink: Report
February 28, 201214 yr comment_587282 Lol there was no thrashing when I got done. BOOOOOLLLLSHIIIIIIITTT Report
March 2, 201214 yr Author comment_587912 Good news! All defects in ALL states are now cleared, despite the fact I erquired a RWC and didn't get one! :D Happy days! So... Anybody keen on a roadtrip to SA?! :D Also my MA61's and tyres (195/45/14's) are for sale to fund my new rims, buy buy buy!!! Cheers, Jake. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now