Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maree The Red Spirit

Featured Replies

  • Author

This had a 4ac :)

 

Yeah, gonna run it till Tuesday then when I get paid take resonator out and put in a muffler.

  • Replies 184
  • Views 96.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Retard

  • :glare: who else agrees that colour coded grills look GAY!

  • The wheels suit it to a tee, you leave that grille red :poke: . And paint the stone tray please!   Good work Jake, should only get better :y:

Posted Images

  • Author

Defected in 2 states, you jelly?

 

:P

Defected in 2 states, you jelly?

 

:P

?????????????

It's not like the SA one can cancel your rego. What was the VIC defect for?

  • Author

I got done in Adelaide on entry to the AJD. Got done for exhaust noise, broken exhaust hanger and suspension.

 

On the way back to Vic today got pulled over 3 times, once in SA, twice in Vic.

 

SA there were complaints about our driving, probably my exhaust scaring the shit out of people thinking I'm doing 2000kmh. Then they were continuing to look for us in Vic after we had already been pulled over. Second time we were pulled over in Vic, my drift pipes broke off, he gave me a defect for exhaust. I told him I already got done in SA. He took the SA defect and copied it and gave me a Vic defect for the same thing.

 

Things could have been MUCH worse! So I'm happy, probably have it sorted in 2 days.

Easy fix then, lucky you.

 

Any Car issues other than that on the trip?????

  • Author

Nope, ran like a dream. Just VERY loud. However, got back to Ballarat to get my coupe to drive home. 4AGE starter motor is fried.

 

Least it happened there :)

Nope, ran like a dream. Just VERY loud. However, got back to Ballarat to get my coupe to drive home. 4AGE starter motor is fried.

 

Least it happened there :)

 

That's pretty good for an untested setup.

I'll say! Reliable and reasonably fuel efficient!

 

Jake, My parents could hear you for a good 5-10mins after you left my place.

Nothing roll start couldnt fix for turentual rain skids :)

  • Author

Oh yeah, I was getting around 100km to 10L. Was better then I expected. However if you thrash it, laters fuel efficiency...

Oh yeah, I was getting around 100km to 10L. Was better then I expected. However if you thrash it, hello defect...

 

 

Fixed :wink:

  • Author

Lol there was no thrashing when I got done.

Lol there was no thrashing when I got done.

 

BOOOOOLLLLSHIIIIIIITTT

  • Author

Good news!

 

All defects in ALL states are now cleared, despite the fact I erquired a RWC and didn't get one! :D

 

Happy days!

 

So... Anybody keen on a roadtrip to SA?! :D

 

Also my MA61's and tyres (195/45/14's) are for sale to fund my new rims, buy buy buy!!!

 

Cheers, Jake.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.