Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Maree The Red Spirit

Featured Replies

  • Author

Your mates? 1UZ in record time; 5 minutes 46 seconds.

Edited by mhmills

  • Replies 184
  • Views 96.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Retard

  • :glare: who else agrees that colour coded grills look GAY!

  • The wheels suit it to a tee, you leave that grille red :poke: . And paint the stone tray please!   Good work Jake, should only get better :y:

Posted Images

*coughcough* 5min, 45.989 sec.

  • Author

You just jelly for your lack of awards for car related flim flam!

  • Author

Good news: NONE!

 

Bad news: Defected, again.

 

I was leaving DPB headquarters, waiting for traffic to clear so I could take off. I noticed a Green VE Wagon heading the opposite direction. Sure enough, undercover Police. I take off watching my rear view mirror, low and behold, the Police Officer does a U-Turn AND floors it (Lights off) to catch up with me. As soon as I reach the roundabout, less then 500m up the road, his lights go on. Pulls me over, breath tests me, looks at my car "Looks too low to me". Fair enough it is low but the amount of effort he went through to get me when I was just driving casually, mind you my back seat was also chockers with rims...

 

30 mins of my time later, minor defect requiring a RWC to clear, purely for height, and a $304 FINE! WTF!!!

 

Over it. Going to have a fire sale, ie; light my car on fire and sell it. OR raise it and get a RWC.

Your car and roundabouts :rolls:

30 mins of my time later, minor defect requiring a RWC to clear, purely for height, and a $304 FINE! WTF!!!

 

Over it. Going to have a fire sale, ie; light my car on fire and sell it. OR raise it and get a RWC.

 

WTF!! A fine? I believe the fine is "knowingly driving an unroadworthy vehicle". Did you know it was too low?? If not take it to court!!!!! If that doesn't work tell them you can't afford this BS fine(because the government taxes are rapping you) and all you can do is $5 a week!!!

  • Author

Lol, true.

driving a unroadworthy vehicle is 1 demerit point. were you running the ma61's or different wheels?

  • Author

I'm currently looking at stripping this due the matter of I CBF'D DEALING WITH THIS CAR ANYMORE!

so when you put the 4age in the "daily", whats going to be the "daily" untill thats done?

 

or 2 projects and no "daily"?

 

then what happends when the so call 4age "daily" gets defected?

 

ill answer my own question. he will strip it

Why strip it, just clear whatever needs to be done (should be little) and sell it for some $$. Most of the work done wasnt outsourced so youll get back something. I agree two projects is a handfull.

 

Or just put the 4ac back in it? Just seems a waste after the work youve done to let it go.

id keep it as a track car. all the hard work is oready done

  • Author

I don't even know where half the parts for the 4AC have disappeared to. I guess I could put it back in, but that takes effort.

 

Definitely no to tracking it. I will just keep pouring money into it. I would much rather finish the KE55 then waste more money on the "Defect-anator".

 

I'm in limbo at the moment, I don't know what the future holds for this car.

Bring it up to a rwc level and let it go :y: Then focus on the 55 :y:

The condition of the car and the driveline someone will snap it up.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.