Maree The Red Spirit

mhmills

Members dont see this ad

Perhaps, my appointment is at 12:45pm. Going to try and organize the rest of the day off so I can get to the workshop and lower this bitch and fit her up with some new shoes with some tiny ass tyres! So in short. YES! :)

Also has Ryan posted your tractors yet?

Edited by mhmills

So I had a very problematic registration day! My appointment was at 12:45, I left work at 12:10. Got home at 12:25. Go to start the car, flat battery! Ran to the neighbours house asked if he had jumper leads. NEGATIVE! I ran back pulled the battery from the KE55 Coupe, chucked it in the AE71 got her going, swapped it back. Off I go to Vicroads.

I get there at 12:38. I go in fill out all the papers and what not all is going well. The woman tells me to drive around the back and meet her there. I go start the car, success, thankfully she starts, drive around to the back. Woman checks the cars compliance plates and engine number etc. She tells me to drive the car to the front and meet her inside. She walks inside, I try start the car. Nothing. Car no start! Thanks battery! I had to push it back in reverse and jump it. It started! I drive around to the front and leave the car running by ripping the key out of the barrel and lock the car. I went inside with the car running, paid got my plates, left.

2 mins up the road, I stall at a busy intersection! I turn the key, nothing again! f@$k! I get out try push, hand brake is on, jump out try push again, it's in gear. I pop it in neutral and get out start pushing I look back, there's a guy trying to push it. The guy giving me a hand turned out to be a guy who used to steal from my work all the time. I yell to him "Small world, fancy meeting you here!" I jump it and drive off.

So that's my problems for the day. Next I drive to the Old Man's workshop, MA61's waiting for me :D Long story short, I'll let the pics do the talking. We think she needs more low. Undecided.

post-11811-0-57052400-1320214670_thumb.jpg

post-11811-0-67216100-1320214690_thumb.jpg