Maree The Red Spirit

mhmills

Members dont see this ad

Good news: NONE!

Bad news: Defected, again.

I was leaving DPB headquarters, waiting for traffic to clear so I could take off. I noticed a Green VE Wagon heading the opposite direction. Sure enough, undercover Police. I take off watching my rear view mirror, low and behold, the Police Officer does a U-Turn AND floors it (Lights off) to catch up with me. As soon as I reach the roundabout, less then 500m up the road, his lights go on. Pulls me over, breath tests me, looks at my car "Looks too low to me". Fair enough it is low but the amount of effort he went through to get me when I was just driving casually, mind you my back seat was also chockers with rims...

30 mins of my time later, minor defect requiring a RWC to clear, purely for height, and a $304 FINE! WTF!!!

Over it. Going to have a fire sale, ie; light my car on fire and sell it. OR raise it and get a RWC.

30 mins of my time later, minor defect requiring a RWC to clear, purely for height, and a $304 FINE! WTF!!!

Over it. Going to have a fire sale, ie; light my car on fire and sell it. OR raise it and get a RWC.

WTF!! A fine? I believe the fine is "knowingly driving an unroadworthy vehicle". Did you know it was too low?? If not take it to court!!!!! If that doesn't work tell them you can't afford this BS fine(because the government taxes are rapping you) and all you can do is $5 a week!!!

so when you put the 4age in the "daily", whats going to be the "daily" untill thats done?

or 2 projects and no "daily"?

then what happends when the so call 4age "daily" gets defected?

ill answer my own question. he will strip it

Why strip it, just clear whatever needs to be done (should be little) and sell it for some $$. Most of the work done wasnt outsourced so youll get back something. I agree two projects is a handfull.

Or just put the 4ac back in it? Just seems a waste after the work youve done to let it go.

I don't even know where half the parts for the 4AC have disappeared to. I guess I could put it back in, but that takes effort.

Definitely no to tracking it. I will just keep pouring money into it. I would much rather finish the KE55 then waste more money on the "Defect-anator".

I'm in limbo at the moment, I don't know what the future holds for this car.