'87 Ce70 Diesel

dieselrolla

Members dont see this ad

Abbotts got it- you add an LPG setup to the motor and it feeds in LPG with the airstream, then injects diesel. It burns the diesel much more efficiently so you get all the diesel burnt instead of soot, plus the LPG power.

It would only be worthwhile if you got a cheap LPG setup from the wreckers. The magazine reckoned a 300,000km payback time!

It would only be worthwhile if you got a cheap LPG setup from the wreckers. The magazine reckoned a 300,000km payback time!

Yep ONLY worth while if your towing a full tradie trailer(or similar) everyday and doing big "kms". Got quoted near enough $6000 to convert my Mazda bt-50. That was trade price too. I didn't care much for the economy of it just wanted more grunt. Lol.

From what I've heard the best bet is to go on eBay and they have a premade system so you install it yourself, then get a second hand tank and if you know someone that does gas get them to do all that stuff tune it and off you go. But in saying that wouldn't be a 5 minute job

2we07qf.jpg

2v2f5ts.jpg

some more pics for you guys. car had a rough weekend, got broken into (only beers stolen) and then the dickheads decided to jump all over it making a pretty big dent in the bonnet. it popped out okay but still needs a bit of work to get it back to original condition! i'm just glad they didn't take anything else