Official 2005 Bbq X-mas Cruise - 8th Of January

Teddy

WoW

If this list is correct, and people are still going to keep up to there word...

People coming Apparently...

Teddy

irokin

Nick

Miller

Woodstock

Justin

Simon

B-B-Benne

Rolln o3

Corolla_Gurl

Trav

Foote

TRD Brothers

Ke50

James

Joch666

Nitephyre

Corolla_Kid

Karl

Superjamie

Craig

Dyzza

Jason

:wink:

Edited by Teddy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see that stickers are avalible, I think it is important for all members to have one; I seen this address on a rolla in asply on gympy Rd and is how I found this forum... I will be getting one.

I have an IDEAR Teddy, what if you did up little flyers for rolla club and us members stuck them on windscreans of rolla's around the city or where ever we see a rolla :wink:

WoW

If this list is correct, and people are still going to keep up to there word...

People coming Apparently...

i'm there guys! Got the entire sunday off work, and have monday off too (beers at whose house ?? ) ...

the rolla is now loud too.

Dyzza

I see that stickers are avalible, I think it is important for all members to have one; I seen this address on a rolla in asply on gympy Rd and is how I found this forum... I will be getting one.

what colour was it?..... just like to know who you spotted... :wink:

I have an IDEAR Teddy, what if you did up little flyers for rolla club and us members stuck them on windscreans of rolla's around the city or where ever we see a rolla :wink:

haha ive been doing that. ive got a whole stash of rollaclub.com printouts in my wallet.

Yes do realise. I appear to have like a billion things quadrupal booked for this weekend, hmm. Or rather, lots of things are happening this weekend and I haven't really said yes to any of them.

Maybe I'll just bring a big tank of water in the Camry and drive it. Should make it, I recon. Just stop at every servo to refill my tyres with air, I now have 2 with nails in them :D