Toyota Fest 2011

Kebin

It was time to let it go i guess, got engaged and ive now started a new project mate ! Another Ke30, but this time its a 2 door and this ones going to be better than the last.:dance:

Your right there mate times do change and people move on congrats on getting engaged and i'm sure your new beast will be awesome :yes:

I too have made a change as well, you might not recognize me now

post-5456-0-63350200-1310549293_thumb.jpg

Edited by KE ping it real

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boring corner???? What's boring about your KE20 Jeri? It had heaps of attention from punters last year, no reason it won't shine again this year. Don't let all these big dollar flashy fully sick Corollas sway you from keeping that little gem just the way it is.

Cheers, Greg.

Nothing boring about the Corolla Greg... Otherwise I would not have bought it.... That's where I saw it for the first time last year... And loved it...

Now about the boring corner.. It's just the thing going about stock engine cars.. Nuggets as Mick calls it...

i'm with KE ping it real, pushin real hard to be semi-legal by then. boring corner sounds like a goer. will a 4g63t ke70 flatty b out of place there??

Definatley out of place with a Mitsubishi motor but thats exactly what we like in the RadRollaz club mate, rolla's that are different and stand out. Your welcome in our corner mate :y: See you at the show !

• 3 weeks later...