My Car Rims

Hey guys i have some yokohama almex rims on my s13 look like these http://qrgarage.ca/wp-content/gallery/kyusha-wheels/Yokohama-Almex-YSH.jpg they have 3 of 4 center caps. written on the rim 6-jjx14. just wanted to if their worth anything, not bothered if their worth nothing. please do not offer to buy as they are not forsale.

thanks munners91

Edited by munners91

Members dont see this ad

lol yeah i googled them too.... i also had another tread on another forum site (not going to name it) but the mod told me to google prices and locked the tread >| so i deleted the tread, at least you guys have given me an answer which i appreciate

We try to help :)

No point bagging someone because they have no idea. Gotta point them in the right direction and educate them. ;)

Glad we have been of assitance in some form or other.

If you need to ask anything else, I'm sure someone should be able to give a quick and helpful answer, and not shoot you down in flames :)

Definitely a unique look.

I'd hang on to them.

Fads come and go and when the fad for these arrive again, you'll make a bit of coin :)

in the meantime try to find a fourth cap. Complete always helps, weather its for value or own use

cool lookin wheels!

very 80's.....ish.

unfortunately when it comes to wheel value, its all about the width and offset for the JDM wannabees.

if wheels are 14x8 with an offset of -10, it doesn't seem to matter what style of wheel it is. people will pay a fortune for them.....

nothing wrong with a 6" wide rim, 185 is plenty wide enough and that will fit on a 6", especially on these old corollas. but yeah the width and offset is what gives them the "value" in the car scene it seems.

i say keep them, maybe do something funky with the colour scheme. paint that inner ring a funky colour maybe? like maybe a red ring sort of thing. could look cool!